Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
    Behind Blue Eyes - The Who
    I love that song. However, I thought Fred Durst's version was better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karui View Post
      I thought Fred Durst's version was better.
      There is now a seat reserved for you in hell.

Comment

• I'm listening to Second Hand News by Fleetwood fucking Mac. Lindsey and Stevie, I love you!

Comment

• I'm listening to I Am In Love With You by Imogen Heap. Sounds like a song that was eaten by a computer, then regurgitated with lovely chunks of inter-bile... in a good way, of course!

Also, Telephone, by Lady GaGa ft. Beyoncé... I love the song, but the music video was a big WTF to me... It was a continuation of the Paparazzi video, right? That would make a lot more sense. "You never shared yo' honey with me."

Comment

• I saw it on a Pink Vs Gaga coutdown that my mum was watching, Beyonce looked like she had jaundice.
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
              There is now a seat reserved for you in hell.
              Yup I agree. I fucking hate Fred Durst.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                Yup I agree. I fucking hate Fred Durst.
                Double agreed. BARF.

I am now listening to Behind Blue Eyes by The Who.

Comment

• I hate Limp Bizkit, but he did an unusually good job on it I thought.

In Flames-Tilt

Comment

• Its not just Limp Bizkit, its him as a person. He thinks he's better than everyone. He's started so much shit with other bands its not even funny.

Comment

• Yeah, he's a giant tool.

Comment

• Fear Factory-Invisible Wounds

The RE movies sucked, except degeneration, but they at least made half decent soundtracks.
                        If you like that song, I really suggest listening to the Fear Factory album that single is from, Digimortal.

Bounce~System of a Down
                        It's nice to know that there's someone else out there that likes this song. Nothing against "Chop Suey", as it's a great song, but a lot of people seem to forget anything else from Toxicity.

I remember seeing SoaD play "Bounce" live at Metallica's Summer Sanitarium tour, 10 years ago. God I feel old, now.

Its not just Limp Bizkit, its him as a person. He thinks he's better than everyone. He's started so much shit with other bands its not even funny.
                        I like Limp Bizkit's first few albums But honestly, it would have been nice if Eminem would have whipped Durst's ass, as promised (on D12's "Girls", from Devil's Night, interviews, etc.). I also read that Reznor wanted to whip him, as well, also, most people in the music industry regard Durst as a joke...

Random: 1 more month until Alice in Chains, live! ...would be much better with Layne Staley, though.
                        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Aftermaths beefs where always fake, controversy sells records
                          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• controversy sells records
                            Very true, but think about it: not one single Limp Bizkit-diss from camp Aftermath was a 'radio single'. If they (Eminem, Dre, etc) were trying to sell records based on beefs (controversy), why wouldn't they release the diss' as singles, to be played out on radio?

I dunno... maybe some of the beef was fake, but I got the sense that there was something real going on, behind the scenes.
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Candle in the Wind - Elton John

Comment

• Sugawara Sayuri - Kimi Ga Irukara

Comment

Working...
                                X