Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not You Again, Imogen Heap- Whoop! The end was so random.

Hide and Seek (1+2 merged), Imogen Heap- Whoa. It works. It seriously works. And it's so sad. D:

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say), Lady Gaga- D'aww, this song is just so... d'aww.

Comment

• The four horsemen - Live from Paris - Metallica
      Somekind Of Monster E.P =P

Comment

• Baby, Justin Bieber- What in the hell did I do wrong? How in the world did that uké BISHIÉ even get nto my head? Worse, I find it catchy. Ugh, that 12-year-old-looking-16-year-old can get a semé shoved inside him. URGH.

Oh Me, Oh My (live), Imogen Heap- Ah, much better. Sounds so much different than the studio version. Wonderful, still.

Sleep, Imogen Heap- I can't stop listening to this. Ever.

Comment

• Metallica-No Leaf Clover

Love the lyrics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karui View Post
            Metallica-No Leaf Clover

Love the lyrics.
            Excellant choice, dude

Comment

• Sweet dreams (are made of this) Eurythmics.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                Sweet dreams (are made of this) Eurythmics.
                That whole album is pretty great.

Funnily enough, I am also listening to a song Dave Stewart co-wrote; Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers' Don't Come Around Here No More.

Comment

• Yeah I know I have it. I've just been stuck on Sweet Dreams for some reason.

Comment

• Currently listening to the Final Fantasy XIII soundtrack sampler that came with the special edition of the game. Blinded By Light and The Promise are probably my favorites, although it's all quite good.

Comment

• Great big white world from mm. Thank you pandora radio.

Comment

• The Doors-The End

Comment

• Aha! (live, in Hamburg, 3.1.10), Imogen Heap- Wow, this has, like... the greatest build-up... ever. The song itself is just so amazing. Ooooh, the screeching viola and violin. D:

Comment

• 30 Seconds to Mars does an AMAZING cover of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance that I can't stop listening to.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                            Last edited by Vogue_Dirge; 03-29-2010, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Party Hard from Andrew WK.

Comment

• Sunday by David Bowie. This and 5:15 the Angels are gone are probably my favorite from the Heathen album.

Comment

Working...
                                X