Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
    30 Seconds to Mars does an AMAZING cover of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance that I can't stop listening to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-JRSLroqzk
    Oh crap, now I can't stop listening. Dammit!

Comment

• 6 'N The Mornin' - Ice-T.

Comment

• Just For Now (live), Imogen Heap- Ooh, so elaborate. I like!

Telephone, Lady Gaga ft. Beyoncé- I like the song (a lot), but the video kinda irks me. I mean, it's really funny, and makes absolutely no sense (Hell yeah!), but there's just so many product placements it hurts. And they cut away the song too much. But still a nice sequel to the Paparazzi video (although the video for Paparazzi was, imo, still much better; a lot more creepier and just a little more serious)

Comment

• Since I Left You by The Avalanches.

Goddamn I love the video clip to this song.

Comment

• Come Here Boy, Imogen Heap- This song makes me so sad, but it's so damned epic I just keep listening to it. D:

Comment

• Everlasting Cocksucker (Cake and Sodomy remix) - Marilyn Manson off the Smells Like Children CD.

Comment

• She's So High by Tal Bachman.

Goddamn I haven't listened to this song in a long time.

Comment

• Wig in a Box - Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Comment

• Perfume - Dream Fighter

Comment

• 30 Seconds to Mars does an AMAZING cover of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance that I can't stop listening to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-JRSLroqzk
                      Decent cover, though, I definitely prefer the original (it'd be kinda hard to dance to the cover)... also, i'm kinda baffled as to why someone would cover a song that's only a couple years old.

Current: Jonathan Davis, Careless
                      I really enjoy the work Jonathan did for the Queen of the Damned soundtrack.
                      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Wooden Chair by Angus & Julia Stone.

This is pretty much my go to song when I'm depressed.

Comment

• Underground, Imogen Heap- I still forgot how I even obtained this. Rare as shiiiit man. Oh well, I like it. Too bad it's only a demo. D: Would love to hear a better version of this someday, but for now I'm fine with what it is. Best piano-guitar mix. Ever.

Comment

• The Dresden Dolls - Backstabber.

I <3 The Dresden Dolls. Shame they're not making any more albums. A plus is Amanda Palmer is doing solo stuff and I <3 Amanda Palmer.

Comment

• ^ They're not making any more albums? I thought they were just in hiatus while Palmer was doing solo.

D:

Comment

• I just assumed they weren't doing anymore stuff. Yay if it's just a hiatus though.

Comment

Working...
                                X