Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) TRAILER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
    wow, i can do that straight from home, ain't that something. not only that, but i can pause the movie and skip the previews.
    Previews are boring?

Well I'm glad that you are lucky enough to have a 50 ft TV with full surround sound and even digital 3D.

but, i'm, sorry, that the shift button on your, keyboard ,ain't working

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
      Previews are boring?

Well I'm glad that you are lucky enough to have a 50 ft TV with full surround sound and even digital 3D.

but, i'm, sorry, that the shift button on your, keyboard ,ain't working
      i do? damn i must be really lucky, more lucky that i even know it. and, what does my keyboard have to do anything?
      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
        wow, i can do that straight from home, ain't that something. not only that, but i can pause the movie and skip the previews.
        Why would you want to skip the previews? Yeah you can do all that but you dont have to wait months to see the movie you want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          Why would you want to skip the previews? Yeah you can do all that but you dont have to wait months to see the movie you want to see.
          cause i might as well go to shitty youtube to watch a preview, because its guaranteed to pop up by someone. and waiting isn't as bad, at least its not like VHS where it would take a year for it to release.. but the snack bar is expensive where i am. i can just go the store and get the same shit for half the price.
          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

All of your arguments are insubstantial, stupid, and solely based on your opinion. Now kindly start talking about Nightmare on Elm St.

I want them to remake the 3rd one. Its the best.

Comment

IMO, I didn't think it was the best, but it seems like it could be great for a remake. Though, the ending made me sad.

Comment

All of your arguments are insubstantial, stupid, and solely based on your opinion. Now kindly start talking about Nightmare on Elm St.

i didn't know having an opinion was stupid. i thought opinions where none other than an answer that isn't right, or wrong.

Comment

I must say, I agree with the skipping theaters. Not only do you have to potentially deal with idiotic teenagers/screaming babies (depending on the movie), but the tickets are overpriced as well as the food. I'd rather spend about 2 dollars renting it, heading home and eating whatever I want with it. Also, I can choose who to invite over or just watch it alone without having to worry about some jackass' conversation ruining the movie. I'll take a hit in regards to sound and video quality over that, thanks.

But, I digress. The remake looks promising, I suppose, in the fact that they're trying to be more scary with the original concept. But to be honest, what made the NoES movies for me wasn't the scare factor, it was Freddy's one liners and the over all campiness of the films. So with that gone, there isn't much left for me. =/

Comment

Eh, my opinion is sort of split over this.

My instinct is telling me that it'll be crap. It's a remake of a classic horror and the past two attempts at this have failed.

I don't like the new look Freddy has been given. Honestly, I think he looks silly. Oh so very silly. Hopefully Jackie puts in a good performance.

But hey, it could be good, I'm just not going to get my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                      From producer Michael Bay...

Erhum, no thanks.
                      I wonder if this movie will involve the US military, or have US Flags everywhere then...

Someone should photoshop freddy on a US backdrop now.

Comment

^Yeah, because in the remakes of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Friday the 13th (also produced by *gasp* Michael Bay), Leatherface and Jason Voorhees administered the coup de grâce while swathed in the American flag, and American bald eagles flew overhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                          ^Yeah, because in the remakes of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Friday the 13th (also produced by *gasp* Michael Bay), Leatherface and Jason Voorhees administered the coup de grâce while swathed in the American flag, and American bald eagles flew overhead.
                          If memory serves, though, they went all out with the stereotypical GOOD OL 'MERICAN family in TCM. Which added a sense of horror when it turned out they were completely fuuuucked up.

Comment

I have them all on DVD. However, for me, only 1 and 3 were scary films!

Comment

New Trailer

sigpic

Comment

Freddy looks ridiculous. Like, really ridiculous.

I'd even go as far as to say that he looks somewhat adorable. This is not good.

But uh, I may take that back. I'm sat in a bright room and the trailer made me jump....

Actually, I've just completely changed my mind. This movie could actually be really good. Freddy looks much better than he did in the picture and I'm really liking the idea of the micro-naps.

That said....I really don't like his voice.
                                Last edited by BadWolfX; 02-25-2010, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X