Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) TRAILER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
    I kind of liked the other films lol its strange and makes no snese but i do. I didn't think he was as serious in the first 3 films as he seems to be in the remake.
    You didn't think he was serious in the first film? Both the first(best in the series) and the second(despite it's boring plot) had a dark maniacal Freddy.

The rest of the films, besides New Nightmare, had the comedian Freddy.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
      You didn't think he was serious in the first film? Both the first(best in the series) and the second(despite it's boring plot) had a dark maniacal Freddy.

The rest of the films, besides New Nightmare, had the comedian Freddy.
      I didn't say he was not serious just that he wasn't as serious as he seems to be in the remake. In the first two films he was serious but he had an evil kind of mischief to him and he liked to play with his victims. In this one he seems more like a get to the point kind of guy. Although i havn't really seen much of the new film so i should probably go research it more.

Comment

The trailer makes it look pretty good. I'm not exactly sure about Freddy though. It looks thrilling but does anyone think he talks too much? I saw the first one last year and it scared me pretty bad but he didn't say a lot either. Is the new freddy trying too hard to be scary? Or is it just me? Maybe it will grow on me.

Comment

Comment

^ Looks okay. Even though I personally don't like it (proably since I'm just so used to the originals), I do admit it does look like a real burn victim's face (which, in my opinion, is a good thing). He looks oddly Asian, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
              He looks oddly Asian, though.
              I thought the same exact thing when I saw the picture.

Comment

He looks like a kitty-cat.

It's somewhat adorable....

Comment

New Trailer

sigpic

Comment

Wow is it me or does he coincidentally look like Rorschach from watchmen? (its funny because its the same guy LMAO!!!)

Comment

^ I thought so, too. Maybe it's just the actor's voice. Though, I don't find it bad. It's just a bit different than the Freddy we're all used to, but it doesn't seem too bad.

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                      He looks like a kitty-cat.

It's somewhat adorable....
                      Don't ya just wanna cuddle with him?

Comment

^^ its the same guy. IMDB.com is the source for everything lol

Comment

^ Oh, I knew that. I was just saying maybe that gruffiness in his voice is just natural (haven't seen his other movies yet, though. But, soon, I shall watch Little Children! One day!).

Comment

I saw one of the trailers for this when I went to see Clash of the Titans...and...as hard as I try, I simply cannot get myself into the idea of liking a remake. It looks...fairly decent. There seems to be potential...but I have a lot of hilarious memories of watching the old movies with my friends, and after we discussed the upcoming release...oddly enough, no one else seemed interested in it either. I don't know if its nostalgia, or if we simply became too used to Freddy being a comical killer.

Perhaps when it comes out I'll go see it...and enjoy it enough to be satisfied. Until then... Funny Freddy = win.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

My favorite Freddy movies are the 1st and New Nightmare. I know New Nightmare is a little boring in parts but I think Freddy looks totally bad ass in that one. I love the part where he kills the babysitter. Epic scene.

Comment

^ I loved New Nightmare. So much. I had many nightmares (lol) about that babysitter scene in the hospital. I liked her so much, and to see her go in such a horrible way I was mortified. I was forever scarred.

Comment

Working...
                                X