Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
    *The pack closes in at the scent of a female* Welcome, just spray them with water
    Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
      *The pack closes in at the scent of a female* Welcome, just spray them with water
      I guess you're right. I mean, that's how we (or maybe just me) are when any new female joins. lol But when you're 13 your hormones go EVVVVVVEEEEYYYWWHHHEEERRREEEE from one sex to another. But I'm guessing I'm the only active 13 year old here, so, lé blégh. Not saying I'm attracted to you in that way, Jill Sandwich, but... you guys get my overtly homework-stressed point.
      Last edited by Ray; 01-20-2010, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• What in the actual fuck.

Comment

• This has gone from being kind, to funny, to slightly awkward.
          Last edited by jagger916; 01-20-2010, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Pretty standard procedure these days.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Just as I planned it out to be.

Kidding, kidding. I get off topic-y a whole lot during homework.
              Last edited by Ray; 01-20-2010, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                  I guess you're right. I mean, that's how we (or maybe just me) are when any new female joins. lol But when you're 13 your hormones go EVVVVVVEEEEYYYWWHHHEEERRREEEE from one sex to another. But I'm guessing I'm the only active 13 year old here, so, lé blégh. Not saying I'm attracted to you in that way, Jill Sandwich, but... you guys get my overtly homework-stressed point.

Ummm....

I don't remember homework ever doing that to me. lolz.

Comment

• Well, I was just kidding around. Welcome to THiA!

Isn't it wonderful? *waves arms happily*

@ Annella, you look so pretty too!

Comment

• I noticed nobody has commented on my photo yet. *(shrugs sholders)* Oh well.

Comment

• ^ Well, you have a beard... lucky bastard. You also have some sort of sparkler in your hand (some sort of fire-play thing of some sorts?). I have always found those strangely fascinating. Oh, and bubbles, too. Oddly fascinating, in a sense. Nice shirt, also.
                        Last edited by Ray; 01-21-2010, 01:52 AM.

Comment

• ^ Maybe you should try and grow beard yourself. Yes it is a sparkler, and thanks for complementing on my shirt.

Comment

• I'm sorry Apocalypse, I think your very pretty.

Comment

• People, his avatar/signature isn't him, it's a celebrity. His picture is his profile picture (click on his user profile and it'll be the little picture). He's a guy and he has a beard. Lol at all the come ons because of your av/signature set XD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                                People, his avatar/signature isn't him, it's a celebrity. His picture is his profile picture (click on his user profile and it'll be the little picture). He's a guy and he has a beard. Lol at all the come ons because of your av/signature set XD.
                                I was joking. I know he is a guy.
                                Last edited by jagger916; 01-21-2010, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X