Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
    Whatever those people are eating looks hella good. I wanna say sushi rolls, but the woman looks like she's eating cake lol.
    yeah,jelly cake.

Comment

• @ DrRockso, the beautiful ladies keep coming to the site, you're quite good looking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swagger View Post

Me during my 1st year in college!

That first picture reminds me of Lyoto Machida, UFC light heavy weight Champ. (except for the cauliflower ear lol)

Last edited by REmaster; 08-29-2009, 03:37 PM.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I'm no UFC Champ

Comment

• A couple of pics we took on my birthday:

Me and Gareth at my birthday thing:

Comment

• Gareth=Ganado

Comment

• Cute tops, Alexia!

Comment

• Indeed, also I like Gareth's "Degeneration" jacket
                  Last edited by REmaster; 09-01-2009, 04:48 PM.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• Is Gareth really tall or something?

Comment

• I think she must be sitting down because in previous pics he isnt a foot taller than her lol.

Comment

• I wasn't sitting down but it was taken at a funny angle XD. He is really tall, about 6 ft 3ish? In that photo he looks almost 2 foot taller than me though. I'm about 5'6, he's roughly 6'3.

Comment

• Wow I see lol. I'm 6'0 but he looks like 6'6 in that pic.

Comment

• Quick pics of my new dorm room:

Although it looks like they're pointing the pistols at my head while I sleep, Connor and Murphy MacManus are really just protecting me from the evil in the world.
                            Jets poster, Robinson Cano poster...just like home.

From left to right: Rangers poster, laptop, PS3, Xbox, TV. Shweet. Through the windows, nothing but wilderness.
                            Last edited by Vector; 09-03-2009, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• For some reason I can't see your pics =/

Comment

• Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                                For some reason I can't see your pics =/
                                Yeah, I couldn't see 'em anymore either, but I think I fixed it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X