Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
    I totally agree!
    Jill was kinda nerdy in the original, like a silly little girl but in RE3 she had grown up to be a cool, sassy young woman. I love her in RE3 (the mini skirt and boobtube help too )
    In RE-UC she's weird. She comes across as rather bland, without any personality...
    exactly!

Comment

• And then I dug around and found some pictures from last spring!

There's like always room for a little bit of "let's look important".

Well I'll be damned! Rain on a sunny day! (Thumbnailed 'cause of size)

You know how it's always annoying to leave your stuff all alone when you have to go somewhere else? Well, fortunately, I've got one of these things to keep an eye on my stuff back home

Ooooh, so happy when her owner drops by for a small visit (bringing gifts and surprises for everyone!)

This is apparently the photo Dot50Cal "requested". I thought I'd posted it before... Guess not! (Anyway, the color on my hair is just the light through the film cell designed windows... and oh, it's from a theme park escalator, not a station).

Comment

• wow you're cute! a guy in a suit is always hot ;D

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
          and oh, it's from a theme park escalator, not a station).
          hahah i thought it was an airport XD

What theme park was that???

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
            wow you're cute! a guy in a suit is always hot ;D
            Ahah, the suit's mostly for work related travels.
            Combined with a gentle voice, a simple smile and a somewhat thought through selection of words and lines makes most forms of traveling so much easier.
            Especially in cases when you have to deal with various complications such as delays, documentation issues and/or people who doesn't speak (or only vaguely understand) the languages you speak.

Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
            hahah i thought it was an airport XD

What theme park was that???
            It's "Liseberg", located in Göteborg(Gothenburg)/Sweden.

[edit]
            And then this happened:

Originally posted by randomwab on msn

randomwab says:
            From the gentle voice and smile angle, I thought you were taking that somewhere else
            randomwab says:
            As in "Combined with a gentle voice, a simple smile and a somewhat throught through selection of words, I have become a mangod"
            Last edited by Carnivol; 02-13-2008, 04:04 PM. Reason: "Newsflash, this just in!"

Comment

• the other guy's dot lol i dunno what randomwab looks like

Comment

• hehee, cute!!!!

Hey i have some picturesss from Señorito Psicologia (MISSter Psychology) hahahhaa

Warning!!! The following pictures may contain scenes of xplicit gore hahaha XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I warned you!!!!
                Last edited by RE-Hiro; 02-15-2008, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Should look familiar to some (not sure if I had posted it here before).

And the last pic of me without a 2 year old stuck to my face. Taken shortly after that "staff pic".

Comment

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/SinValentine/thia2.jpg[IMG]

the other guy's dot lol i dunno what randomwab looks like
                    Hahahah I love it. Randomwab is up on the Staff page, but its an old pic. Ill be updating it this weekend to include the new people + add new / missing pics of people.
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-15-2008, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Sweet, I guess I'll have to decorate my office desk or something with this when I get back to work on Monday.

Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Awesome.
                      There is an old class photo where I'm dressed as a girl... This triggered the amazingness of parents saying that "the girl standing on the side in this photo looks like a russian mail order prostitute"!

Comment

• It's too early in the morning for me(that's why I look annoyed)
                        Attached Files

Comment

• You look like a young John Turk (the actor who played Sub Zero and the other ninjas in MK3/UMK3.

Known for: Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Prison Break, Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero

Comment

• Hella-awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Umon Daisuke View Post
                              You look like a young John Turk (the actor who played Sub Zero and the other ninjas in MK3/UMK3.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0877149/

hahaha yeahh you're right!!!

Comment

• yea thats me walking across Im on a pro airsoft team here in the great NW!

Comment

Working...
                                X