No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohh god!!!!!!!!! yiugc!!!!! there is a cockroach in top of my avatar.... wait..... i´m a COCKROACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    noo!!!!!

i´m Entomophobic!!!!! (that meanss irracionally afraid of insects)

in RE i can kill all the zombies without blinking, stand in front of the cerberuss and laugh, fight with the nemesis and tyrant without hesitate, but god help if i see one roach!!!! @__@

Comment

• lol can you see brad vickers!

no prob, and there's lotsa other nice people here too. i guess they just haven't had the opportunity to say hi

Comment

• yeah, i´ve seen it, wondering near of the restss of racoon city... Crying: ay!!! mis hijos!!! (ohhh my kids) (mexican leyend called la llorona [the crying woman]) hahaha XD

I hope i´ll meet all of you!! and i think you're the coolest in here, hahaha i´ve been reading your post and, i agree in most of them, or think you pretty funny!! hahaha i would like you better if you would be SinWong, hahaha (kidding, i like ya anyway hahaha)

Comment

• LOL yea you're pretty funny too

Comment

• ahh by the way!!!! there is a how do you say.... initiation in my university....
            Every year in my college, all the freshmentss dressed as woman and participate in a pageon hahaha

this yearss (october) all of my friendss and i will be entering in the pageon again hahaha every guy has god motherss that dressed them....
            and... hahahha .... i´ll be dressing like Ada Wong (RE4) with the red dress and everything... soon i´ll upload the picture so you can all laugh and laugh!!! hahahahahaha

Comment

• Im glad all the societies I picked at uni had very little hazing besides drinking games and for a martial arts society, to be hit by every member of the club without retaliating.

Comment

• Ada Wong is the best Biohazard character and you all know it!

Comment

• good said Gradon!!! Ada Wong rockss!!!!!!!! i looved Ada since the first time i saw her!!! i hope we see more of her in future games!!!!

Comment

• or the Nemesis, but that cant happen so hell why not barry, he's the brains behind the whole thing and can outsmart ada any day ;)

Comment

• i liked re 3 jill valentine the best, too bad she's downplayed now.

Comment

• lol she'll return......she'll return *shakes fist*

Comment

• the same fiesty jill? i doubt it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                            Ahah, nah, I'm nowhere near Osama there :p
                            Post the one of you in that train station or whatever it was.

Comment

• i liked re 3 jill valentine the best, too bad she's downplayed now.
                              I totally agree!
                              Jill was kinda nerdy in the original, like a silly little girl but in RE3 she had grown up to be a cool, sassy young woman. I love her in RE3 (the mini skirt and boobtube help too )
                              In RE-UC she's weird. She comes across as rather bland, without any personality...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                                Post the one of you in that train station or whatever it was.
                                Sure it's from a train station? It's been quite some time since I used the train, so then it must be very old. Sure it's not from a bus terminal or airport?

Be a bit more descriptive, though. I take lots of pictures and it's not easy to guess my way ;D

(Found some great random stuff from last summer, though. May put up some of that after work or something.)

Comment

Working...
                                X