No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit, Gradon, don't intervene. I've been paying attention to this for a while. I'm having a blast reading all this garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      Dammit, Gradon, don't intervene. I've been paying attention to this for a while. I'm having a blast reading all this garbage.
      As expected. I apologize.
      I really need to get new pics up, will Saturday if I can be bothered, my best friend doesn't like getting pictures.

Comment

Dammit, Gradon, don't intervene. I've been paying attention to this for a while. I'm having a blast reading all this garbage.
        garbage?
        chrisredfeild
        Last edited by sweetlollygirl; 03-03-2009, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Well I'm not. Please, everyone, let's get back on topic and posting pictures.

Comment

• You guys are party-poopers.

Comment

• That was a bit uncalled for (both on sweetlollygirl and Krispy's part).

Off to a bit of a bad start

Know it's the internet and all that stuff, but no need to jump the gun and fire off the entire vocabulary of colorful profanity 'cause of it. You should've just ignored it after using the report button. (Thumbs up for using the report button , far too few seem to know about its existence.) I guess that by now another mod will've contacted you 'cause of your recent post, though.

Anyway, if you feel the need to prove someone wrong; make your next picture (if you're planning to post more) contain a piece of paper where you've written a personal message to a forum user, written today's date or evt. just your online nickname (or a mix of those 3). That usually removes any doubt people would for some reason have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post

I know. I've been lying all this time. This is secretly me.

noooooooooooooooooo I'm gonna kill myself

@ganado
                nice haircut, I like your style, you're cool man

Comment

• damn...I was like im pretty sure she looks like a girl to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by alone-in-shadow View Post

< my heart .... incoming doom

oh you have scorned me

this is actually me
                    Fatman is a personal hero of mine, bub. Hope you're not trying to put him down by stating that pic is somehow "bad". Fatman is a beautiful human being.

Comment

• Alexia and Scream (again):

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                        Alexia and Scream (again)
                        Woah. She's growing up fast, Scream! I mean... it feels almost like last month or something that I read a post, by you, about how you were soon to become a father.

Comment

• Woah. She's growing up fast, Scream! I mean... it feels almost like last month or something that I read a post, by you, about how you were soon to become a father.
                          That was last month! She's been taking her TG-Virus supplements very well, one gulp, all gone!

Comment

• She's adorable, Scream. I usually really dislike little kids, but she's very cute.

Did you name her after Alexia Ashford?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                              She's been taking her TG-Virus supplements very well

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29
                                Did you name her after Alexia Ashford?
                                Yep. It will be weird when she is old enough to post here =P

Comment

Working...
                                X