Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Chris!!!!!!!!........."

Well there's me as dressed as wesker for a work thing a few years ago. Wesker as IT support. Must have been rather funny sight, phone up for an IT technician and getting that show up.

Comment

• "Why on earth would you want to get that?"

...Because I support Nazism?
      ___

Comment

• Cool story, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
          "Why on earth would you want to get that?"

___

That's absolutely horrid.
          But, whatever floats your boat I guess.

Wow Enrico, that's definitely one of the best Wesker costumes I've seen.
          *nodnod*

Comment

• "That's absolutely horrid.
            But, whatever floats your boat I guess."

I can understand why you may think it's horrid, but keep in mind that morals were invented by humans, just like pencils and microwaves.

Comment

• Lets not get this topic locked guys.

Comment

• Back on topic:

ME!
                I dyed my hair blonde quite recently though.
                It's very Myspace chic.

Comment

• "Lets not get this topic locked guys."

I concur.

Comment

• Alright here's some more recent ones lol.

This is me playing pool on Derby.

Me outside on Christmas.

An artsy photo lol.

Me my friend and his nephew. I never noticed my hand was all up on his leg, oh well lmao

A romatic pic
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

On the topic of tattoos...
                      I want to get a Swastika about an inch above my thumb and forefinger.
                      Would I have a hard time getting a job? I mean, I could always hide it.
                      Probably. And if you did get the job, you might have a hard time keeping it.

Comment

On the topic of tattoos...
                        I want to get a Swastika about an inch above my thumb and forefinger.
                        Would I have a hard time getting a job? I mean, I could always hide it.
                        wrong. during a interview for a job the interviewer will ask you for the tattoos you have and if you lie about it you wont get the job garenteed.
                        as for supporting nazism, i dont approve.
                        but if you do get that tattoo you most likely will get a job but its gonna be a shitty job and i can tell you that now.

Comment

___
                          I can't believe you're saying that here and now, at least open an History book before showing off your love for here.
                          Lots of your US compatriot gave their life during the 2ndWW... admitting to be Nazist = insulting your nation.... and all that people murdered by that fuckin' moustached bastard.

About the job issue...you live in NY, right? a city with strong jewish community... Swastika tatoo = end of your life. With that tatoo you won't get any job.

Comment

• i agree with Sunglasses.
                            supporting Nazi's and Hitler is just flat out wrong if you live in America or hell anywhere for that matter.

Comment

___
                              I don't think this is the place for you to say that. You live in New York, right? Well, I'm not so sure that a place where a Jews are at will give you a job. Well, at least not a descent one as far as I know...

Comment

• Jews like as not won't care. Most Neo-Nazi's are posers who've decided they wanna be 'evil' and, given that Hitler is the most evil human being of the last 100 or so years they decided to follow his ideals. Although I did always find it amusing that a short dark haired drug addict preached blond, blue eyed people were superior. And, of course, a true Nazi wouldn't be able to go near a Jew without stabbing them or raping them or some such. Same with black, muslims, gays, hindus, buddists, communists, etc etc. Only a white Christian employer will do. An able bodied one at that.

And, of course, anyone who actually supports Hitler's policies is an evil fucknut who either needs a history lesson (You disabled? Have any non-white roots? Even think gay folks are OK? Not fully support the Christian religion? Don't agree to the murder of anyone of your loved ones who do think these things? THEN YOU'RE GONNA DIE!) or, possibly, some serious mental help. Because you're supporting a guy who help murdering men, woman and children for not being white, Christian and perfect was a good idea.

And I was assuming you wanted a Swastika because it's a Hindu symbol of good luck, in which case I could have helped. But the disabled non-Christian does not, oddly enough, support Nazi-ism. So I'm not gonna do a damned thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X