Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    I was wondering if we could see a picture of you that isn't washed out with internet disease.
    Is there actually a picture in Vogue_Dirge's post?!

I'm starting to think I'm crazy because a lot of you are commenting on them and I NEVER see them every time he posts something.

...Not that I'm losing sleep over it or anything, but it's nice to put faces to the names.

@Alexia_Ashford
    I think you need to track down a nice choker with a red jewel. Not just any choker will do; plus, if it doesn't have the jewel I'll wonder if you're a cross-dresser.

I like when you United Kingdom people post pictures; it always looks like such a fascinating place to visit. I want to go...
    sigpic

Comment

• Shopping centres are hardly what I would call fascinating.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• This one I took a little over a week ago.

Comment

• Haha, I might look for one actually. I did have a necklace a few years back with red jewels on it and metal dragonflies. Ignore Spencer, he's just jelly. It's not a shopping centre, it's a Spanish bar and if you see that big metal looking thing in the background, on the top right, that houses a huuuuge cinema.

Update: I was thinking of getting one anyway, so I might get this. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1305734193...84.m1439.l2648
          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 10-02-2011, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• Jelly about not being near a Spanish bar?

Nope.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• No, jelly of not being capable to say/feel anything positive. If he finds it fascinating, let him.

Comment

• But what IS interesting about a Spanish bar? They're all over the place, now if you took a picture of yourself standing next to Stonehenge or something like that, THEN I would be interested.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Nothing particularly, but he could just find Britain interesting in general and like it when British folk post pictures so he can have a look at what it's like over here. He must have found something fascinating about British people's pics in general or he wouldn't have said it.
                  Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 10-02-2011, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    Update: I was thinking of getting one anyway, so I might get this. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1305734193...84.m1439.l2648
                    Yes, this gets my Ashford Seal of Approval. It is probably one of the closest things you will find aside from you making one. The jewel could be a bit more ruby-ish colored though, but close enough.

And these things aren't fascinating to you, Spencer, because you see it everyday. If I actually lived in the United Kingdom, I would say the same thing. It would just be another, ordinary day.

When this is all you see, it gets a bit old. I almost live in the middle of no where; it takes about ten minutes to get to an averaged sized town where I live, and Charleston is the nearest city to me. I've been to Charleston so many times it really has lost its appeal...But the tourists find it fascinating. Old churches, horse carriages, and crappy trinkets just don't do it for me.

Do you see my parallel, Spencer? Stop being lime green Jell-O.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                      Agreed. You were a cool guy Donni, but now we have to kill you.

Fuck that is amazing, all hate aside I'm glad you won the contest, I bet it was insane. That's one of those moments when you're sitting there thinking, "Is this shit really happening to me?"

On a side note, I wish DOOM 4 would come out before I die.
                      Lol please I'm a Doom fan, it's like the first thing I asked him, he said now that RAGE is ready to ship they are hard at work on Doom4 It was so good to hear it from him I still cant believe it happened to me

Comment

• I'm not too keen on sharing pictures of myself, but I love sharing pictures of my room! (Got a new camera, wanted to test it out.)

Spoiler:

My room is essentially a clusterfuck of randomness, much like my brain.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Looks awessome - you sure like your Nintendo!

Comment

• It's depressing to see how much stuff you have that is actually neatly and tidely put together. My rooms full of shit and it's an absolute tip. </3

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                              Looks awessome - you sure like your Nintendo!
                              Thanks! I've loved Nintendo since I was little, so my room has been a 14yr. collection (still in progress). Plus, Club Nintendo has sent me alot of stuff over the years.. >__>'..

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                              It's depressing to see how much stuff you have that is actually neatly and tidely put together. My rooms full of shit and it's an absolute tip. </3
                              I have OCD. Things MUST be tidy, or I can't relax. I'll come over and help you! I love cleaning and organizing.
                              sigpic

Comment

• i LOVE your posters

Comment

Working...
                                X