"Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• You have a Thai wife?
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Chinese - big difference between TAIwan and THAIland

Comment

• Very cute girl, Scream.

I'd like to have a daughter in the future as well.
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
            Chinese - big difference between TAIwan and THAIland
            Ah, see you're fucked there. If you married a Korean, your daughter would have grown up to become a genius and you could have lived off the winnings of Starcraft tournaments.

I jest, you have a lovely daughter Scream.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• No worries - its a good way to piss off a Chinese though, if you say they look like they're from Thailand (actually I do it occasionally). The Asian pecking order goes Cambodian/Philippines, Thailand/Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean/Japanese. With the Japanese claiming to be the uberlings.

Comment

• Behold ShadowHeart in all his awesome zombie-killing epicness!

Comment

• Ha! Scream yoru daughter is adorable...She doesn't have a brother named Alfred right?

Comment

• Me after I just dyed my hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                      Me after I just dyed my hair.

There is a hunter about to slaughter your deodorant.

Comment

• You look a little like original Leon (AKA: the only Leon worth a damn)

You should take better care of your pets, though! Deodorant is not a good snack for them. XD

Comment

• Hair is getting nice n long!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• That was taken during basic training. I'm a soldier now!

Comment

• Hope it's in the right army

Some of my daughter Alexia (5 years old yesterday) and no she doesn't have a brother called Alfred to whoever asked! Though I am considering Nicholai for the future

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

• Scream, your daughter is adorable. I looked like an ogre at that age! XD

FINALLY. We finished our burnt hospital shoot (had to rock all the way to Waipukurau for it. Try saying it ten times fast)

Spoiler:

My absolute favourite picture I got of Jill.

Spoiler:

A moment ago I heard someone's voice... Coming from this hole.

Spoiler:

Me and the beautiful Tahlee-Rae doing a crossover. Man, I look pissed!

Spoiler:

Looking both ways... For zombies or that creep Vincent?

Was unbelievably sick through the entire thing and the hospital has that nasty still-air kind of cold that would be bad even if it wasn't winter right now. However, I gunned through it and made it all the way back to Wellington before I collapsed! It is an amazing place and such a shame we had to sneak into it to take photographs. My friend took a ton of pictures of the area so I'll be writing a photo blog about it in a few days.

Bradd, our photographer and driver was really amazing through the entire thing. All credit to the guy!
                                Last edited by WeskerSexyCheez; 07-04-2011, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X