Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
    Yeah... I haven't forgotten my obligations. Everything takes time however. That is a topic that would fill a great deal of pages..
    It's going to hell here, I can tell you that much.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Yes, a hell bought into by the people.

This is how most people live in the UK (especially in regard to the future of their country)!

Comment

• Zombie Hunter at your service.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          You can have Scream. Gene is coming to Kansas so we can get fat together.
          Damn for real. I'm only a Show Me state away from you. Ha! I've often wondered how many people from THIA and the 'Haze are in close proximity to my location.
          Last edited by Agent_Wong; 04-22-2011, 05:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
            When I was a small child (14) all I wanted out of my life was to be Jill.

I thought I'd share because this makes me extremely happy. Hence why cam whoring comments are just rolling right off my back. I'm too pleased to care. One of my best friends made the costume and I altered the holster from a men's model so it would fit me.
            Will you marry me?

Comment

• Me wearing my limited edition Rock shirt only 2000 were made

"Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• When I still had my 'hawk.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                  When I was a small child (14) all I wanted out of my life was to be Jill.

I thought I'd share because this makes me extremely happy. Hence why cam whoring comments are just rolling right off my back. I'm too pleased to care. One of my best friends made the costume and I altered the holster from a men's model so it would fit me.
                  You look AMAZING

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
                    Me wearing my limited edition Rock shirt only 2000 were made

Awesome, RAW are doing some cool birthday thing for him this week, cant wait!!

Comment

• Yup it's gonna be awesome!
                      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by hand-grenade View Post

When I still had my 'hawk.
                        I like your kitty, reminds me of my kitty. I miss my kitty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                          I like your kitty, reminds me of my kitty. I miss my kitty.

I am quite fond of my cat. I've a picture of him sleeping on my back when I'm standing up, but my ass is like RIGHT in the camera so I don't feel like getting any grief for that XD
                          What happened to your cat?

Comment

• I don't like to post a picture of myself on internet but ok, here's me on vacation :p :

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by hand-grenade View Post
                              but my ass is like RIGHT in the camera so I don't feel like getting any grief for that XD
                              Nothing wrong with that

Originally posted by Grem View Post
                              I don't like to post a picture of myself on internet but ok, here's me on vacation :p :

[SPOILER]
                              Wow your like a young Chris with Wesker glasses nice!

Comment

• LOL, thanks! Please God forbid me to take steroids when I'm older

Comment

Working...
                                X