X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Sad Keanu ... Is there any reason why you've posted this photo may I ask?

Comment

• Well here's some pictures of me and some of my friends on Saturday night, playing on the playstation one (Worms, MGS, Resident Evil, etc). It was a great day so I'm just putting these on showing the good times.

Spoiler:

I've tagged them so it doesn't fill the page.
        Last edited by Zombie Fred; 01-09-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
          Oh yeah, didn't see you lived in Australia. I wouldn't be able to live there, too hot and I've seen some pictures of some pretty big spiders that you can find on your wall. Spiders scare me.
          Us? Big spiders?? Please! America has those fucking huge triantulars (yes its not spelt right). We only have hairy fucking huntsmans, yes they are horrible but aparently they cant even bite you. Hmm we do have heaps o snakes tho.
          Don't worry I hate spiders too.

<-- Huntsman, not the best pic, they are usually more hairy.
          Last edited by DONNIemo; 01-09-2011, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
            Us? Big spiders?? Please! America has those fucking huge triantulars (yes its not spelt right). We only have hairy fucking huntsmans, yes they are horrible but aparently they cant even bite you. Hmm we do have heaps o snakes tho.
            Don't worry I hate spiders too.

<-- Huntsman, not the best pic, they are usually more hairy.
            OH MY COD, I ate spiders with big hairy asses, they're the worst. When I worked at the local zoo a few years back, I had to clean the glass case that they kept the "goliath bird-eating spider" in...dear god. When it comes out of it's underground web tunnel, it looks like a huge hand.
            Last edited by REmaster; 01-09-2011, 07:55 PM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
              OH MY COD, I ate spiders with big hairy asses, they're the worst. When I worked at the local zoo a few years back, I had to clean the glass case that they kept the "goliath bird-eating spider" in...dear god. When it comes out of it's underground web tunnel, it looks like a huge hand.
              Yeah these fuckers can run fast and jump ughhh!! I nearly had a car accident last month when one of these fuckers crawled out of my AC vent in the car. I shit my self!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                Yeah these fuckers can run fast and jump ughhh!! I nearly had a car accident last month when one of these fuckers crawled out of my AC vent in the car. I shit my self!!
                eeew! I don't like spiders AT ALL! When I used to live with my mom, I lived in the basement in where 3 huge spiders used to hide out in my room. Eventually one by one showed up, each one of them giving me a huge scare. I get incredibly stressed when I see one nearby, specially when as big as the ones that were in my room.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
                  eeew! I don't like spiders AT ALL! When I used to live with my mom, I lived in the basement in where 3 huge spiders used to hide out in my room. Eventually one by one showed up, each one of them giving me a huge scare. I get incredibly stressed when I see one nearby, specially when as big as the ones that were in my room.
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I can honestly say, if one of them came anywhere near me in person, I would shit myself. Twice.

My worst type of spider is a camel spider. They're fugly and the bites get nasty and infected. Google "camel spider" and you'll see what I mean.
                    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-11-2011, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Camel spiders are the worst looking spiders.
                      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• ...what?

Normally, I'm fine with spiders. However, one of the bastards escaped Austrlia this year, or else mutated. I was in one of my spare rooms, cleaing up, and could hear a tapping. This annoyed me until I figured out why...it was a spider the size of my fist on the ceiling. I have a fig fist.

I decided the cleaning could wait for a while, and went to play games...after firmly closing the door.

Comment

• You obviously have a better tolerance for spiders than me, because if that was me, I wouldn't step inside my house until I had confirmation it was dead or out of my house. No way would I sleep with something like that anywhere near me.

I had to face my fear yesterday though. I was running a bath and a daddy long legs was in the bath and struggling to get out and dying, so I got some tissue and gave him a lift to safety so he crawled off.

P.S Epic spider-man camel is epic.
                          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-11-2011, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• I don't mind spiders at all. Not even the big ones. They don't bother me much.

However, bedbugs.... sheesh. Fuck those damn insects and their blood sucking ways.

Here in the US those damn bedbugs came back in force. It was all over the news.
                            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

• My tolerance is lower to insects than to spiders as well.
                              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Anyone up for a game of centipede?

Comment

Working...
                                X