Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
    You almost bare a simular resemblance to Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park.

EDIT: -

Here's me a couple of months ago at LaTrobe University in standing next to my drawing at a small art exibition for LaTrobe Lifeskills.

[ATTACH]3682[/ATTACH]

Do you people think I look like a bearded version of S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team member, Forest Speyer? I think there is a resemblance.
    Random considering I don't like Linkin Park at all

Thats cool tho that you got your art in a gallery.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
      Random considering I don't like Linkin Park at all
      I had a feeling you'd say that.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        I had a feeling you'd say that.
        LOL why is that?

Comment

LOL why is that?
          Cause I'm pretty sure a guy who likes CoF doesn't like Linkin Fart, I mean Park.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
            Cause I'm pretty sure a guy who likes CoF doesn't like Linkin Fart, I mean Park.
            HAHA gold!

Comment

• Some photos of me and Gareth yesterday in a day out to Nottingham Castle.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

• I spend every other weekend in Nottingham these days, and i'm still yet to see the castle!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                  I spend every other weekend in Nottingham these days, and i'm still yet to see the castle!
                  It's a really nice day out. Me and Gareth were both quite impressed with the Militia museum, where it shows military equipment from the 1700s onwards, coming up to the equipment they used today. The pub just down the road (Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem, supposedly the oldest pub in England, built around 1189) is lovely. The roof is really low and and it's just a really nice cosy place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                    I spend every other weekend in Nottingham these days, and i'm still yet to see the castle!
                    The fact that you get that close to Derby terrifies me.

Comment

• Was in Derby just a couple of weeks ago actually, only passing on a train though haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                        Some photos of me and Gareth yesterday in a day out to Nottingham Castle.

Yikes how did you get HALO REACH already?? It was only just released 30mins ago here in Australia. 14th Sep release midnight launch. Saddly I don't have the money for it as I bought a Japanese PS3 on the weekend X_X
                        Last edited by DONNIemo; 09-13-2010, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Yikes how did you get HALO REACH already?? It was only just released 30mins ago here in Australia. 14th Sep release midnight launch. Saddly I don't have the money for it as I bought a Japanese PS3 on the weekend X_X
                          The fact that he was going in any shop that may possibly stock it and asking if they would sell it him haha. One did eventually, though I cannot divulge the name so I don't get them in the shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                            Very nice
                            Was the makeup for a special event or just for the hell of it?
                            Danke.
                            Just because. I had just gotten a mohawk, and I was bored with the camera.

Comment

• This is a souvenir I got from the Metallica concert last night: A baseball cap with the Metallica logo on it.

Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 12-10-2010, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• This is from my facebook page!

Comment

Working...
                                X