No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A picture of me with my Susan Sto Helit wig. I don't know how many people here are Discworld fans, but it was certainly fun making the wig!

(And you must really pardon my nerdy, childish and obviously messy room, I'd just finished the wig so tidying was not on my mind!)
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
      A nice new photo taken of me playing some Guitar Hero on my very expensice Logitech in my games room, shweet.
      SWEET Doom Collection! Doom Guy would be proud... Plus I saw some Duke Nukem, Half-Life & Quake stuff, good choices man

Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
      A picture of me with my Susan Sto Helit wig. I don't know how many people here are Discworld fans, but it was certainly fun making the wig!

(And you must really pardon my nerdy, childish and obviously messy room, I'd just finished the wig so tidying was not on my mind!)
      Yours must be the most blueish eyes I've ever seen. Very nice! Oh and that wall of coke cans, how many are there?

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• @Beanovsky Durst: About 150? It has been a while since I've counted. I've been drinking the zero sugar variety for over a year now (how healthy XD)

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
          SWEET Doom Collection! Doom Guy would be proud... Plus I saw some Duke Nukem, Half-Life & Quake stuff, good choices man
          Cool there is a Doom guy here? Yeah its one of my other huge game series collections. In size its like Resident Evil then Final Fantay then Doom. Random mix I know.

Comment

Cool there is a Doom guy here? Yeah its one of my other huge game series collections. In size its like Resident Evil then Final Fantay then Doom. Random mix I know.
            I was meaning this Doom Guy LOL:

Anyway, it looks pretty cool, if I'm not wrong Doom has a lot of ports, both official and unofficial, I dunno which one has more, Doom or Resident Evil 2

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
              I was meaning this Doom Guy LOL:

Anyway, it looks pretty cool, if I'm not wrong Doom has a lot of ports, both official and unofficial, I dunno which one has more, Doom or Resident Evil 2
              Ah I get it now lol.

Yeah id like to say I have every version of both games but you can never really tell. And well I only collect official games, no pirate crap. But yeah good stuff. The hardest Doom I had trouble getting was Doom for the Atari Jaguar, now I have 2 and the hardest Res2 I had getting was Res2 for the Game.com handheld, now I also have 2. woo. Took a long time to get all these.

Comment

• Sorry for the double post.
                I just remembered I had this photo of myself with the beautiful Hayden Penettiere of Heroes fame at a convention last year. It was one of the happiest days of my life. I thought for some stupid reason that if I shaved all clean she would like me more. LOL I was so nervous i couldn’t talk.

Cool note tho, she commented on my T-Shirt. Wooooo win!
                Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for the double post.
                  I just remembered I had this photo of myself with the beautiful Hayden Penettiere of Heroes fame at a convention last year. It was one of the happiest days of my life. I thought for some stupid reason that if I shaved all clean she would like me more. LOL I was so nervous i couldn’t talk.

Cool note tho, she commented on my T-Shirt. Wooooo win!
                  You lucky lucky bastard! haha I'd love to meet here, heroes is one of my feaveourite shows

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                    You lucky lucky bastard! haha I'd love to meet here, heroes is one of my feaveourite shows
                    She smelt sooooooooo nice but man is she short and flat.. lol.

Really nice girl tho, Yeah I love Heroes, but it went very very s**t very fast, and now has been canceled I think at the end of season 4?

Comment

She smelt sooooooooo nice

Did she smell like the inside of my momma's purse?

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        Did she smell like the inside of my momma's purse?
                        Like money? Nah she smelt more like nice shampoo

Comment

• Its a quote off family guy.

Comment

She smelt sooooooooo nice but man is she short and flat.. lol.

Really nice girl tho, Yeah I love Heroes, but it went very very s**t very fast, and now has been canceled I think at the end of season 4?
                            Meh im only 5ft 4 myself haha and with a face like that who needs breasts

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                              With a face like that who needs breasts
                              Spoiler:

Nah, I prefer all natural...

Comment

• Boobies are boobies man, i dont care if they're real or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X