Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
    This is a souvenir I got from the Metallica concert last night: A baseball cap with the Metallica logo on it.

[ATTACH]3684[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3683[/ATTACH]
    Small world! I think I saw you at Greensy today, were you in EB by any chance? I think it was you, I just didn't come say Hi incase it was'nt you, that would be weird. I was over there by chance, and was looking at games

Comment

• Off-topicness:

I saw Metallica on their Saint-Anger tour with Godsmack and I think once was enough. Maybe if I was old enough to see them from their Kill em' All tour through their And Justice For All tour it would have been epic but that show I seen I remember it just not being that great. Then again I don't like anything after the Black Album. Sooooo.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
        Small world! I think I saw you at Greensy today, were you in EB by any chance? I think it was you, I just didn't come say Hi incase it was'nt you, that would be weird. I was over there by chance, and was looking at games
        Yes I was at EB's at Greensborough Plaza, DONNIemo. I went with my father, mostly to shop around looking to purchase something with two gift cards I got for my birthday. I didn't get anything, due to my dad and I agreeing that we'd wait until October/November until WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2011 comes out.

I think it was a good thing you didn't come up to me to say G'day. Don't get me wrong, but I would've just freaked the hell out that some strange bloke just said hello to me from out of nowhere. Mostly because I think I'm not the kind to chat up strangers in real life.

Although it would've been a nice surprise to meet somebody from THIA in person.

Comment

• Its been a while since I posted a pic of my self so I felt I should post a pic from my ibiza trip! Im the one with the writting all over my top and the other two are a couple of Irish people I met out there great people.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 09-19-2010, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Some pictures - here is what Scream is up to recently after almost retiring from RE...

Just on the taipei subway
            Spoiler:

With new girlfriend from Korea
            Spoiler:

At Hampton court UK
            Spoiler:

With my daughter Alexia.
            Spoiler:

Nice Juve Nike IDs - So you know who I am
            Spoiler:

Badminton in UK with brother and cat - after delivering a deadly serve
            Spoiler:

Standing next to some village thing in S. Korea..
            Spoiler:

Comment

• Haven't posted a pic in awhile. Took this pic with my iphone4.

Comment

• Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                  Some pictures - here is what Scream is up to recently after almost retiring from RE...
                  Wow you look so different in each picture lol. I haven't seen you in so long, but your daughter is cuter than ever.

Awesome kicks by the way
                  Last edited by REmaster; 09-30-2010, 08:39 PM.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Music makes my neck hurt -_-
                    Attached Files

Comment

• A bored night with a palette of corpsepaint results in this:

The Emperor from Star Wars will be jealous.

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
                        A bored night with a palette of corpsepaint results in this:

The Emperor from Star Wars will be jealous.

Wicked, Ive always wanted to buy some of that stuff!

Comment

• I know this doesn't count as a photo/picture, but I don't know where else I can post this.

This is a small video clip of me (several months ago) showing off my double-jointed shoulders as a filming test.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg3lNz-TpdA
                          Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 10-25-2010, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• Some photos after mine and Gareth's trip down to London:

On the London Eye:

Spoiler:

At Trafalgar Square:

Spoiler:

At the Lyceum Theatre about to see Lion King:

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 10-28-2010, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Well, this is me

Yeah, bored one night, got in to the makeup haha! Look like a bloody tart! Only pic I have at the moment though sorry
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
                                Well, this is me

Yeah, bored one night, got in to the makeup haha! Look like a bloody tart! Only pic I have at the moment though sorry
                                No, you are NOT a tart, YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!!!

Here's a picture I drew a few weeks ago. It is my envisioning of a new Australian flag.

About this flag I drew: -

- The Kangaroo and Emu symbolize Australia moving forward into the future.
                                - The Southern Cross represents Australia's location underneath the Southern Hemisphere.
                                - The 8-point star represents every state and territory in Australia. (1 point = 1 state/territory)
                                - The Yellow Circle symbolizes the Sun bringing life into Australia.
                                - The Black Bar at the right-end of the flag symbolizes Australia's Aboriginal beginnings.
                                Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 12-10-2010, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X