Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
    I did not think so either. Your photo resembles your avatar as well. Interesting phenomenon here at THIA, we have avatars that resembles ourselves, or vice versa.

My avatar shows myself in probably 20 years from now.

That explains a lot about me...

Comment

• Nice hat, you been working out recently? Whose that fat guy drinking smirnoff ice - you should go kick his ass, overturn that table and get the chicks man!

Comment

• If I ever meet you in person, Darkmoon, I want to stroke your beard.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
          Nice hat, you been working out recently? Whose that fat guy drinking smirnoff ice - you should go kick his ass, overturn that table and get the chicks man!
          I will end you and everything you have ever loved.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          If I ever meet you in person, Darkmoon, I want to stroke your beard.
          I will end you and everything you have ever loved.

Comment

• You'll have to fight your way through my legions of well trained and armed security personnel first.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Not if you're stroking my frankly magnificent beard, I won't. Which is the grounds upon which I'll end you and all. Scream's screwed. He implied Hat Guy (Name Witheld To Protect The Lesser Beings) could actually harm me, rather than being snapped over my knee like the fragile toothpick of a man he is.

Comment

• In case Spence actually manages to escape, I'll handle the matter by calling in Navy SEAL Team Six, and Jack Bauer.
                Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I think Darkmoons beard is so awesome that I am having Gareth grow us our own, home made one. You are just jealous Spencer, that a man who is also ginger can have such a cool, Viking beard. I bet you secretly regard him as a hero for the ginger community.

Comment

• He's a true patriot.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by hand-grenade View Post
                      I am quite fond of my cat. I've a picture of him sleeping on my back when I'm standing up, but my ass is like RIGHT in the camera so I don't feel like getting any grief for that XD
                      What happened to your cat?
                      My cat is a state away, but shes also 14 years old and thats getting old for a cat.

Comment

• Darkmoon vs hat guy, the ultimate battle. Could probably do a good gif animation out of it, something like the deejay vs old zangief vid.

Comment

• I challenge you to do it, Scream.
                          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• At least pick someone interesting...and who I'm likely to see so I can ask for there permission to use there likeness.

Comment

• Attended a friend's birthday party this weekend.

Was forced to do a "game inspired costume" for the whole event, so I had to improvise! (Think the end result turned out pretty good for being throw together with what I managed to grab on the way out the door)
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Can there just be a Darkmoon's beard appreciation thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X