Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
    i LOVE your posters
    Thanks! The Zelda ones came from strategy guides back in the day, the Zelda cutout I got while working at Gamestop, and the rest of the Nintendo ones are from Club Nintendo; the Disney villains towel was bought at Disney world; annnnnd the American Psycho poster.. I think I got from eBay.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
      I'm not too keen on sharing pictures of myself
      Afraid you'll wind up with your fair share of stalkers? Ha ha.

My old bedroom was the same color green.

Comment

• I'm stealing the Disney villains poster.

Comment

• Okay, I has question:

A lot of times when things are put into the various codes such as...

Code:
          [IMG][/IMG]
          or

Code:
          [SPOILER.][/SPOILER.]
          ...I don't see anything. In PracticalAl's post when I click on "Show Spoiler," it actually collapses the box and I see nothing but a dashed line. Is there some kind of cookie setting or whatever that I have off? I seem to have a lot of issues with viewing things on this website (and actually it is only THIS website that I ever have these kind of issues).

I'm more-so curious than anything...
          Last edited by Xander Ashford; 10-05-2011, 05:10 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
            Okay, I has question:

A lot of times when things are put into the various codes such as...

Code:
            [IMG][/IMG]
            or

Code:
            [SPOILER.][/SPOILER.]
            ...I don't see anything. In PracticalAl's post when I click on "Show Spoiler," it actually collapses the box and I see nothing but a dashed line. Is there some kind of cookie setting or whatever that I have off? I seem to have a lot of issues with viewing things on this website (and actually it is only THIS website that I ever have these kind of issues).

I'm more-so curious than anything...
            Muggle, tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
              Muggle, tbh.
              As amusing as that is, it in no way, shape or form answers my question.

And I am no 'Muggle'...I have three Horcruxes already in existence!
              sigpic

Comment

• I think this picture is a year old now.
                ...please don't diss the fringe/bangs. I have new hairstyles every other week.

Now everyone can put a face to the asshole rants.
                Last edited by News Bot; 10-05-2011, 10:00 PM.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  Afraid you'll wind up with your fair share of stalkers? Ha ha. My old bedroom was the same color green.
                  No, just the opposite actually! I don't want to melt anyone's face off with the sight of my own..

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
                  I'm stealing the Disney villains poster.
                  It's actually a beach towel! Bought it at the Disney Villain story at MGM. Awesome store!

Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                  Okay, I has question: I don't see anything. In PracticalAl's post when I click on "Show Spoiler," it actually collapses the box and I see nothing but a dashed line. Is there some kind of cookie setting or whatever that I have off? I seem to have a lot of issues with viewing things on this website (and actually it is only THIS website that I ever have these kind of issues). I'm more-so curious than anything...
                  That happened to me a few moths ago! No spoiler tags would work, I would only see the dashed lines like you mentioned. After a few days it sorted itself out, I have no idea why it happened or what fixed it. Sorry.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                  I think this picture is a year old now.. please don't diss the fringe/bangs. I have new hairstyles every other week. Now everyone can put a face to the asshole rants.
                  Haha! I think your hair is very cute.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                    No, just the opposite actually! I don't want to melt anyone's face off with the sight of my own..
                    I think just about everyone feels that way.

Comment

• Haha, true. Very true!

But... I.. uh.. Don't photograph because a lack of a soul.. yeah.. ..
                      sigpic

Comment

• It's a ginger!
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• A picture of me that I took yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            It's a ginger!
                            We Gingers have a soul! Several, actually, since we steal them from you normal people.

Comment

• Picture from April at Armageddon convention in Wellington. There was actually a really hardcore group of Umbrella mercs, and this one asked for a picture together. The pink wristbands we had to wear did not give anyone man points that day.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Damn you for being sexy WeskerSexyCheez!

Comment

Working...
                                X