No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw all the recent pics and thought I'd throw my ugly mug on here.

Recent Pic.

"One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Dear Lord, you look so bored. Was someone making you watch the whole Twilight Trilogy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        Dear Lord, you look so bored. Was someone making you watch the whole Twilight Trilogy?
        He looks bored, not like he’s been subjected to depraved forms of torture. More like Titanic or Pearl Harbour.

@Wrathborne: The sexy only comes from the Wesker in my name, friend. XD

Comment

• My attention was more focused on how badass that Umbrella mercenary looked.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            My attention was more focused on how badass that Umbrella mercenary looked.
            I wish I'd gotten a picture of the whole group. Sadly, he was the only one left by the that stage (the con was almost over.) However, he was the only one with the fantastic mask so I'm happy to have gotten a pic with him.

Comment

• Thought I upload some photos me and Emma did today, and to give myself an update since someone thinks I look like a fat Justin Bieber (at under 13 stone?!), .

Spoiler:

<3
              Last edited by Zombie Fred; 10-08-2011, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Tk Maxx, noooo, keep it away

Comment

• Nah, now you look like a Holocaust victim.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• I think he looks rather sexy. I prefer the short hair/stubble look.

Now, again - no bitching. (That includes signatures)

On another note, while Gareth went to buy Dark Souls (we went to our local independent game retailer), and some guy was standing talking to himself in front of the GameCube games and was confused which Resident Evil was which (out of Zero and REmake) and pointed at REmake like "that is... second one?" and looking at the back of the cover confused , then picked up Spiderman 1 and 2 on GameCube and asked himself which one was best etc, he looked special needs and not in a nasty way. Kept stuttering and looked baffled. I went up to him and explained that RE Zero was the prequel and REmake is a remake of the original game, and that Spiderman 2 was better. He then told me about how he has come down from Coventry and is buying a game selection and doesn't know which ones to pick and asked which ones I thought he should pick. It felt nice to do a good deed.
                    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 10-08-2011, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• Just woke up this morning and had to take a picture of this handsome fella'

Comment

• Your hair is finally back!

Comment

• Took me all of two months so I've had hair for sometime. Yesterday however was my first haircut since I shaved my head back in June.
                          Last edited by Smiley; 10-08-2011, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                            @Wrathborne: The sexy only comes from the Wesker in my name, friend. XD
                            Sez you ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              Dear Lord, you look so bored. Was someone making you watch the whole Twilight Trilogy?
                              Ha I just got home from my new construction job, I was just super tired.
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Spoiler:

Gonna steal candy from kids on Halloween to stay in character.

Spoiler:

Team Chris Redfield<3

Comment

Working...
                                X