No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been brunette before, didn't really suit me. I looked dead. I was thinking two tones, one quite light, the other dark. Like one quite gingery auburn, streaking through to break it up a bit, then a darker red. This is one from aaaaaaaaages ago when I used to have dark hair:

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 11-04-2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bianca View Post
      I think you'd look much better as a brunette than a redhead, to be honest. Although, I guess it depends on the shade of red/auburn you're considering.
      I actually agree. I don't think you're natural features really go well with red hair. I can see you more as a lighter brown (sort of like a dirty blonde, but darker). A lot of people seem to want red hair, and I can't really understand why. My hair color is apparently one that a lot of women want; it is actually three colors in one. I have auburn, blonde and brown all mixed in...The blonde basically just makes it shine a bit in sunlight. It is all natural too; weird hair runs in the family because my mother's hair turns blonde at the tips if she grows it out. Oddness.

Personally, I don't like red hair at all. I think it's rather ugly and few people pull it off well (be those ones with natural or dyed). Just don't do ginger red, and you'll be fine in my book.
      sigpic

Comment

• I'm not sure. I might experiment. Bored of blonde though, might go for a brown or red.. dunno.

Comment

• She will post more pics of herself if she wants to, quit being weird.

Comment

• Bffs? Right.. okay. Fair enough. However, it makes me feel very uncomfortable that someone is perving over a girl who appears to be aged 12-13 on the forum so please keep it private/off the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
              Personally, I don't like red hair at all. I think it's rather ugly and few people pull it off well (be those ones with natural or dyed). Just don't do ginger red, and you'll be fine in my book.
              >.> I am watching you, Xander...

Comment

• Hardly "harassing". A lot of people noticed how you jumped on Cynder when she posted a picture before (staff and non-staff) and suffice to say, it made a lot of us quite uncomfortable/concerned; especially that the trigger for the "bffs" was her picture. Her profile says she's 16 yeah, but she looks under age. I'm not harassing anyone, just making a general note.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ununoctium
                  Actually if you look at the message log between us, we exchanged a good 20+ messages and she sent me a friend request on Facebook long before anyone here (myself included) knew what she looks like.
                  That's fair enough, I don't check your private messages (don't even know if we can? Never tried it) but I'm letting you know what the general feeling was behind the scenes; unease. So if you're friends off the site, whatever. At least it's given you a chance to say that, your message about her posting more photos could have easily been misinterpreted and made other members feel even more uncomfortable.
                  Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 11-04-2011, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Your private messages are your own business. We're getting off-topic here, if you wanna discuss this further post on my visitor wall.

Comment

• Take a seat over there. I insist.

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 11-05-2011, 07:26 AM.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Comment

• Why post a meme with exactly the same words as the post directly above you?

Comment

• I thought "ninja'd" was meant to be when you post the same thing within seconds of each other so don't see the other post, not looking at it and copying it 40 minutes later?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                                I thought "ninja'd" was meant to be when you post the same thing within seconds of each other so don't see the other post, not looking at it and copying it 40 minutes later?
                                Maybe he's a very slow ninja?

Comment

Working...
                                X