No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The picture you edited with a pedobear and posted is not of Mr.Spencer, so I removed it as it is disrespectful of the member the pic belongs to (which is hcloud13). Please refrain from doing such irresponsible things in the future.
    sigpic

Comment

• Nah, let him post it. I've always been an advocate of free speech and opinion, I take no offence. Go ahead and repost it, son.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• It wasn't your photo, John. Don't encourage him to break the rules.
        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 11-13-2011, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• The picture wasn't of you Spencer, it was a picture of member hcloud13.
          sigpic

Comment

• I always chuckle when me and Alzaire post next to each other. There's 'me' in my avatar, then scroll to the next post, and I am licking his face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
              Why don't you go to Mexico, trek through the jungle, and climb 2000 year old pyramids without socks.
              As Darkmoon pointed out, I'm from Australia and with that it's most likely more of an annoyance to me as sandals or socks with sandals when hiking or climbing anything is practically screaming "BITE MEEEE" to the wildlife.

Considering I've actually encountered more or less the majority of the deadly spiders, all of the snakes (family friend who worked for the Australian Reptile Park caught an Inland Taipan when we were out in the middle of fucking nowhere (between Dubbo and Broken Hill) rock climbing). That's not even including the marine life either like the Box Jellyfish.

Despite what people say, that the wildlife is shy - they aren't. Especially when the weather is all over the place or that there are generally known places where the wildlife is more commonly found but they have actually spread further. You shouldn't exactly find Sydney Funnelweb Spiders down in the Snowy Mountains, but there you go.

Having gone hiking to get to some of the places I've gone rock climbing, I can tell you now - hiking with sandals, climbing shoes or anything else really isn't a smart idea.

More-so since you have no protection and if something goes wrong and say, you have a fall and twist your ankle or anything else (such as how a little while ago my Mother was wearing a pair of heeled shoes and ended up having to put out a bushfire at our friend Rodney's house, on top of avoiding exploding oil drums too) then you're really just shit out of luck.

Boots or at the very least, good quality sneakers made out of leather will provide support and will help prevent causing damage to your ankle and help stop the wildlife from getting through to your feet (except the Funnelweb, enraged little bastards can bite through thick soles).

So if I did go to Mexico and go hiking, I'd wear some proper bloody shoes for the factor in the matter.
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Oh whoa I didn't even notice the sandals thing, I was just focused on his shirt. xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Metal Carebear View Post
                  Got Batman at the Gamestop midnight release. It was hella cold out and I waited an hour with scary males looking ready to pounce but it was worth it.

My Batman hoodie (his face is on both sides of the hood)

Oh Jade, why you so pretty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                    LMFAO! This made my morning! I could see the resembelance. Good one, John.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1mxk2wGJ_k - Sums up my thoughts on Australia's wildlife.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Wait I'm confused. Are people posting pictures of themselves as pedos or travelers? Who here is not a traveling pedophile?

Comment

• Good question.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm quite clearly stationary, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              I'm quite clearly stationary, thanks.
                              But you're still a pedophile
                              Fission mailed.

Comment

• That was the joke, yes. Thank you for pointing it out.

I'm not of course, and I will take it as a massive insult if anyone ever actually calls me that. Everyone has there pet hate.

Comment

Working...
                                X