Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u make alot of sense and are a very good role model

Comment

• thanks i try actually my role model's jill valentine weird eh lol. RE 3 jill valentine though, she was too quiet in re 1

Comment

• u think this is a tad off topic...perhaps we need a chill out thread to chat about things and discuss them

Comment

• this is the off topic section anyway, but i guess you're right

Comment

• i say we need a chill out/discussion thread

Comment

• The only way to solve this dispute is with a photo-off.

Okay, Ivy, Bebeto, Almurit, whatever you're calling yourself now, I want a picture of you with a top hat on, standing on a chair with one leg and flashing a gang sign (crips, please).

Valentine, you must post a picture of youself with an action figure (or stuffed animal) in each hand and flexing like Lex Luger.

Ready? Go!
              Last edited by Nikovich; 10-03-2007, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• rofl! let's do it

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikovich View Post
                  The only way to solve this dispute is with a photo-off.

Okay, Ivy, Bebeto, Almurit, whatever you're calling yourself now, I want a picture of you with a top hat on, standing on a chair with one leg and flashing a gang sign (crips, please).

Valentine, you must post a picture of youself with an action figure (or stuffed animal) in each hand and flexing like Lex Luger.

Ready? Go!

Me with hat:

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime Blue
                    Especially since she's not looking especially good (seen from an average perspective).
                    Yes I am not Number 1 beauty but when compare to many german girls or even, all females here, I am already gorgeous than themselves.

Comment

• Why do you feel the need to be offhandedly racist against German people, when you yourself stated you were German, but born in France?

Or was that just another one of your identities? Maybe you finally show that the reason you have to be so many different people is so that you can always be "the most gorgeous and thinnest." I never really had a problem with your identity crisis before, how you got so defensive when it came up, but were so obvioulsy the same person, but now you don't sound like a very nice person.
                      Last edited by Nikovich; 10-04-2007, 03:34 AM.

Comment

• i think it's weird that a guy would hound other men for attention.. unless he's a closet homo or something : /

anyway cool pic it's very snowy

i'll take mine tomorrow

Comment

• So aside from Relationships 101 are we any closer to resolving the Arlumit/SinValentine issue here or what?
                          Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 10-04-2007, 03:38 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• oh i think this goes way beyond me and her.. it ahem if you haven't noticed plenty of other people don't have a liking for armlit either

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikovich View Post
                              Why do you feel the need to be offhandedly racist against German people, when you yourself stated you were German, but born in France?

Or was that just another one of your identities? Maybe you finally show that the reason you have to be so many different people is so that you can always be "the most gorgeous and thinnest." I never really had a problem with your identity crisis before, how you got so defensive when it came up, but were so obvioulsy the same person, but now you don't sound like a very nice person.

Nice or not, should not be judged by internet people like you all.

It must be a shock to you all that...My real friends all say me friendly and like me.

you internet people don't favor me ... so what? This is only internet,

being liked by internet does not mean that you are No.1 nice person in the world.

No matter you believe my face or not, but the truth is, many people say me pretty and some even say I do look like Kylie Minogue

No matter you trust me or not but sorry I am really German-French.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                                So aside from Relationships 101 are we any closer to resolving the Arlumit/SinValentine issue here or what?
                                This issue is being brought up by SinValentine keep claim me male

Comment

Working...
                                X