No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XD haha. Well, he was only interested in 1.5 until he came to England and discovered my arse instead. Then we both visited Darkmoon's place and hung out there, and we (me and Jon) both tortured him with our English arses trying to get him to tell us if he has/where he has 1.5. Now he never wants to leave.

Did we discover anything?

If I told you, I'd have to kill you...

.. It's classified.

Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 11-06-2012, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• thats me if someone is interested:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2lc5pjk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	401917
      Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 11-06-2012, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• I truly wonder what's going on in here.
        sigpic

Comment

• You don't wanna know, usually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
            XD haha. Well, he was only interested in 1.5 until he came to England and discovered my arse instead. Then we both visited Darkmoon's place and hung out there, and we (me and Jon) both tortured him with our English arses trying to get him to tell us if he has/where he has 1.5. Now he never wants to leave.

Did we discover anything?

If I told you, I'd have to kill you...

.. It's classified.

Of course, I'm the one with 1.5. Or so you believe.

See you in hell.

Comment

• I will stop at nothing to get 1.5. The truth is out there. Don't think we won't slice you up like a Christmas turkey to get it. We don't care what your affiliates are or how mysterious you are! Or how high up in the Syndicate you are!

Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 11-09-2012, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• I'm amazed after this long why there is still so much mysticism about RE1.5. Why does it have to be kept such a secret, why do people who apparently have it feel the need to act like they have some secret government technology or are they just trying to bring attention to themselves? Shit, ANYONE can get Star Fox 2 now, I own one of the beta cartridges. I've always said that Capcom could sell the game AS IS and the demand alone would make them a profit. They can sell the same SF game 5,000 times but nobody can even talk about RE1.5?

Comment

• Because it's...amusing?
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm not talking about you people joking around with each, I'm talking about the actual devs/reps/or otherwise who may or may not actually have the game, or simply Capcom as a whole.

Comment

• Why does it have to be kept such a secret, why do people who apparently have it feel the need to act like they have some secret government technology or are they just trying to bring attention to themselves?
                      This was disconcertingly vague.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Thought some The Walking Dead fans may enjoy this. Here's some recent pics of me in a zombie pub crawl. I was Lori and my friend was Andrea.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and here is the most recent picture of me. Some of you may remember me, but I see plenty of new people on here.

Spoiler:

EDIT: Dunno why the pics are so small, but I suppose you have to click on them to make them bigger.
                        Last edited by TheMedic; 11-11-2012, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
                          Thought some The Walking Dead fans may enjoy this. Here's some recent pics of me in a zombie pub crawl. I was Lori and my friend was Andrea.

Spoiler:
                          i think this image is very beautiful and very artistic; the background is awesome, the bricks were beautifully captured and the darkness behind the curve grid give us the feel of "what is behind that?" the curved line of bricks are pretty too.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                            i think this image is very beautiful and very artistic; the background is awesome, the bricks were beautifully captured and the darkness behind the curve grid give us the feel of "what is behind that?" the curved line of bricks are pretty too.
                            Thank you! I had a lot of fun taking pictures there.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
                              EDIT: Dunno why the pics are so small, but I suppose you have to click on them to make them bigger.
                              I believe pictures above a certain size are auto-thumbnailed, but only when in spoiler tags. I've never heard of a zombie-pub crawl before.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              This was disconcertingly vague.
                              Yeah, I was actually referring to the person a few years ago who seriously claimed to have it and I believe came out as a fraud some time later after a massive horde of RE fans descended upon him like he was Raccoon City. At least I'm pretty sure it was proven he was lying. It was just a general statement about the overall fate of the game, nothing about anyone here.

Comment

• Let's try to reel it back in and get on topic, guys.

Nikovich: Love the Star Fox cosplay! You did a great job on it! I've loved Star Fox ever since I was a kid, so it's cool to see such an authentic costume! I've even had some of my furry friends who couldn't pull it off like that.

TheMedic: Wow, nice Walking Dead stuff, but that last pic was just great. Like was stated, I love how artistic it is. Great stuff.

As for me, my most recent pic of me being silly and enjoying the gamer lifestyle:

Comment

Working...
                                X