• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha cute kid

Comment

• Take him.

haha!

Comment

• Dot, your beard turns out better than mine and I'm older than you, so jealous.

Do you play Call of Duty on the PS3 much?

Anyway off to watch Jackie Boy aka Jack Nicholson. As the Joker in anticipation for the new Batman movie.
        Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
          Dot, your beard turns out better than mine and I'm older than you, so jealous.

Do you play Call of Duty on the PS3 much?
          Its both a blessing and a curse.

Nah, Im not much into that franchise anymore. COD1 was it for me, after that I've played too many MOH games to care.

Comment

• To Dot50cal Call of Duty 4 was my first game in the series, surprisesed MOH stopped you from playing more Call of Duty in general.

Did you ever try nightmare mode or hard mode, on the dreamcast or PC great fun to be had there, still looking for a Dreamcast to have some more fun on that mode.

Anyway sorry to be a pain, I'm just rambling.

sigpic

Comment

• At the time that picture was taken the baby was only a few weeks old. She's a bit bigger now.

Even that one's about two months out of date now but I haven't got a better shot to hand.

Comment

• aww babies they're so cute!

and dot that painting in your pic that's thomas kinkade isn't it i got a couple of his stuff too

Comment

• Haha yes, Its Thomas Kinkade. My mother is pretty religious.

Comment

• oh i don't have his religious stuff, just paintings because i like his art style

Comment

• This is me on my mission to obtain Biohazard 1.5 from the Curator. If he does not comply I will be forced to terminate him...

Comment

• Wearing a hat indoors, i don't know why
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Viruspunk, cool pic, remember to say something whitty like Arnie would when you kill him, unless you are like the way Arnie was in T-1.

sigpic

Comment

• and thats me
                            Attached Files

Comment

• <3 it's toki!

Comment

• I'm with those who are prepping for the zombies....I'm ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X