No announcement yet.

The 90's Strike Back : Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea he's trained and fought for years, but apparently he's ready for the UFC or a similiar high ranking company. Damn he's got a lot of tats lol.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
      For any fellow MMA fans, Jason David Frank (A.K.A. the green/white ranger) will be making his MMA debut in a few months lol.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/09...artial-artist/
      Oh my God. Could you imagine, lining up in the octagon against THE GREEN RANGER? I'd crap myself...

...and he would obviously need to walk out to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr4h7UbCkzY
      Last edited by Vector; 01-03-2010, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Aw man, this is so freaking awesome.

....now if only they were repeated over here.

Comment

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid. It was one of the coolest kid shows in 90's(besides the cartoons). I still remember watching the Power Rangers Movie on the big screen. Brings back alot of memories.

But I officially stopped watching it when she left.

Comment

Holy shit, I totally forgot that I watched this on Saturday afternoon. Two episodes at noon on ABC...one of the episodes was when Goldar separated Jason from the rest of the Rangers and tried to kick his ass with The Sphinx. I remember that episode like it was yesterday.

The new graphics are stupid, but I enjoyed watching the good ol' Rangers again.

Comment

I collected the toys and watched the show! It always amazed me that no matter where they were hit sparks flew. Red ranger was my favorite.

Comment

When the Green ranger was on it, it was a cool show. The monsters sent from the space oven thing were cool, but the putty men were a waste of time, really.

Comment

i used to watch it all the time when i was little. my favorite episode of all time is Zack's Birthday (or something). but i'd only watch Generation 1.
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Considering how utterly retarded the writing was in Power Rangers, I am baffled as to how this piece of awesomness was not adapted into the show.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I mean, seriously, it's not anywhere out of place of the silliness in PR. A terribly missed opportunity to say the least, lol.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by delage View Post
                      So true, I stopped watching the show when the original cast departed. I was sad to hear years later that the actress that played the original Yellow Ranger died in a car accident when she was like 28 or so.
                      You must be reffering to Thuy Trang. (She's 27 at the time of her death)
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuy_Trang
                      Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 01-22-2010, 07:58 AM.

Comment

I was shocked to hear of her death at that time. In the 90's, power ranger was my favorite TV show or one of it anyway. Died very young in a car accident. Anyway I'll probably watch it again for memories, this is still in my opinion the best power ranger made haha especially tommy jumping from green ranger to taking over leadership of the rangers as the white/gold ranger.

I liked the part when Tommy(now white ranger) was battling his clone the green ranger(if I remember, one of the villain took some of his hair to make the evil green ranger)
                        Last edited by Guest; 02-22-2010, 11:55 PM.

Comment

I have old family photos of me as a kid visiting the US (somewhere... don't remember where).

Half of them I was carrying that green ranger dagger toy.

Comment

Wow I remember this show. My friends(who are all conveinently older than me) were watching this at their house last month. The first movie of course. They also said the guy who played the White Ranger is in jail. Anyone know why?

Comment

Working...
                            X