No announcement yet.

Celebrity Deaths of 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary Coleman of the show Diff'rent Strokes can be added to this year's celeb death list.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

yep he died acouple of minutes ago.
      Last edited by BrionIrons; 05-28-2010, 02:26 PM.
      sigpic
      www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

So sad. Gary Coleman had such a great sense of humor.

Comment

Dennis Hopper, 1936-2010.
          Dennis Hopper died at his home in Venice, CA today. He was 74.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            They'll all be missed. This is sad news, hopefully Hopper was at peace when he died.

Comment

These deaths come in threes. Does Paul Gray count, or is another celebrity's life in danger?

Comment

King Koopa!? NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

I will honor his memory by watching Easy Rider and Blue Velvet. He will be missed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Rue McClanahan (Blanche Devereaux on the show "The Golden Girls") passed away
                    Last edited by delage; 06-05-2010, 04:17 AM.

Comment

UCLA Basketball Coaching Great John Wooden passed away at age 99.

Comment

Okay so maybe not a lot of you will know of him but Chris Sievey aka Frank Sidebottom passed away yesterday after collapsing at home he had been diagnosed with lung cancer in May of this year. He was a comedian/musician on the UK comedy circuit and quite a divider of opinions I reckon a lot of it went over my head and I didn't really get it but it was a really weird act as this picture of him will quickly let you know:

sigpic

Comment

Yankees Owner Steinbrenner Dies After Heart Attack

Outside the world of sports, Steinbrenner was known for being lampooned (with his permission) on hit TV comedy Seinfeld.

Here is a compilation of every single time Larry David appeared on Seinfeld as the voice of George Steinbrenner. You sometimes forget how great of a role th...
                          sigpic

Comment

^ This comes just two days after long-time Yankee Stadium PA announcer Bob Sheppard passed away at age 99. It's been a tough week in Yankee-land, and today's been a very sad day in New York. Steinbrenner will go down as one of the greatest owners in all of sports. He changed the history of baseball as we know it, buying the Yankees with a group of investors in 1973 for $8.7 million, and helping build them into the $1 billion juggernaut they are today. Most teams wish they had an owner like 'The Boss' who would take the money earned from the team, and put it right back into it to help create a championship product on the field.

The Yanks lost their voice(Sheppard) and their heart(Steinbrenner) this week, but the way I like to think of it is, Bob Sheppard was there to announce George Steinbrenner's name as he entered the pearly gates of 'heaven' today. As always, the Yankee organization knows how to honor their past, and the Yankees All-Stars will wear black armbands during the All-Star Game in Anaheim tonight to honor their memories.
                            Last edited by Vector; 07-13-2010, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Peter Fernandez, who was the voice of Speed Racer and played an important part in dubbing Anime in the West, died at 83.

Comment

Pete was a true pioneer of anime.

Speed Racer was the first anime series I ever saw.
                                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X