• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    Ah fuck it....

Tony Curtis Dies Aged 85.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=29074
    Saw him for the first time playing Harry Houdini.

R.I.P.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

Menke was a real shock, I didn't expect that one at all. Horrible as it is to say, I actually didn't know Curtis was still alive until he actually died. For some reason I thought he had died but I obviously confused it with someone elses death.

Edit - Just seen that writer and producer Stephen J. Cannell died of melanoma complications, age 69. He had a huge impact on American TV, particularly in the 80's making shows like The A Team, Wiseguy, and 21 Jump Street among plenty of others. Most people will remember his fairly iconic production company splash at the end of his programs that he was in the most - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd_3fXqZeMM
      Last edited by Rombie; 10-01-2010, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        Just found out that Greg Giraldo died this morning. Man this fucking sucks. He was hilarious. At least we got to see you in one last Comedy Central Roast. This world is now less funny.
        WHAT THE FUCK.

Sorry my internet just got turned back on....damn Greg, he was coming to my town next month. Among all the other hilarious bits he did, he was also one of the few brave men who dared to hassle the Hoff
        Last edited by REmaster; 10-02-2010, 02:34 AM.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Stephen J. Cannell was the perfect example of a producer that wasn't there simply to make sure a project had the money to move forward. Because the typical producer mostly limits himself/herself to doing just that. Not Stephen.

He was deeply involved in the creative process of every project that had his name on it.

R.I.P.
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

Captain Lou aka Lou Albano died today.

YouTube video:

Mario dance ;_;
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

He had another guy?

Comment

Yeah I learned from the friend that told me that he actually died this time last year. They had been talking as if he had just passed, so yeah ignore that.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Leslie Nielsen passed away at 16:30 CST.
                  He was ill in hospital with pneumonia, and passed away in his sleep.

A truly sad day. He was one of my all time favourite actors
                  R.I.P Leslie, you will be sorely missed.

Comment

crap...I would have gladly traded Lady Gaga in for another year of Leslie Neilsen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post

A dead-set legend taken from us too soon. Regardless of how old he is.

Comment

Holy Shit.
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post

How many more great, famous people are going to die before this year ends? This is terrible...

Comment

Originally posted by WeskerIncarnate View Post
                              How many more great, famous people are going to die before this year ends? This is terrible...
                              I know exactly what you mean. It's been a terrible year for celebrity deaths. So many greats have passed on.
                              I, for one, can't wait for this year to be over

It was eerie, coz I was only saying to my fiance' a few days ago while we were watching one of his movies "It'll be a very sad day when he dies." Now I feel horrible for saying that, like i jinxed it or something

Comment

Just found out he died after following rumors of a Naked Gun 4. Shame. I always did enjoy his performances.

Comment

Working...
                                X