Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I speak do have Fujin78.

Comment

I speak English and understand bass clef music. Close enough?

Comment

Dutch, German and English..thats about it.

Comment

I can speak English fluently, something i noticed when english people speak or write in spanish, is that they confuse the verb "TO BE" with Ser/Estar like the following example:

"I want to be a teacher"

They use to say :
          Yo quiero "estar" un maestro

When it should be : "Yo quiero SER un mestro".
          It's a common error, also.. i think they find spanish grammar as difficult as we do with english grammar.
          Last edited by Jill Lover; 03-17-2010, 06:49 PM.

Comment

I can speak English fluently, Spanish somewhat fluently, and basic Japanese with some intermediate crap thrown in (still learning both.).

Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              ¡OS VOY A MATAR A TODOS HIJOS DE PUTA!

Mode: Joke off

Canas ¿Cuándo me vas a ayudar con la traducción del Darkside Report al inglés? Quién mejor que tú para hacerlo.

Well, I'm spaniard from Spain, and here education is a disaster, let alone of English Course... only teach grammar, and no talk.
              Pensí que las traducciones estuvieron cerrados. Pero sí, me gustaría ayudarte.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                ¡OS VOY A MATAR A TODOS HIJOS DE PUTA!
                "¡SIIIIII QUIERO MATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!"

Me recordó a RE4 / Reminds me of RE4

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I love being able to speak Spanish, but it kinda takes the scare of not seeing enemies behind you. Especially when the announce it to you.

"¡Detrás de ti, imbécil!"
                  ("Behind you, imbecile!")

Gee, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                    I love being able to speak Spanish, but it kinda takes the scare of not seeing enemies behind you. Especially when the announce it to you.

"¡Detrás de ti, imbécil!"
                    ("Behind you, imbecile!")

Gee, thanks.
                    Go RE5. The hell if I'll know what they're saying... MAKAKULEEEEEE!

But still RE4's creepy voices can keep the "scary" factor, like "Muere, muere, muere" (Die x3)...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I took Indonesian all through primary school and for one year or so of high school. All I can remember is colours, numbers and greetings. And, like, two animals.

Comment

I'm from Spain and my native language is Castilian Spanish. I also speak Catalan, which is a different language from the region of Spain where I live. I also know English (although it is true that schools here teach a very very poor English, I learnt it in an English academy), and also speak some basic French. Also have some little notions of Japanese, Arabic and German.

So basically: Spanish and Catalan are my mother languages, I know English and some French.
                        Last edited by delage; 03-18-2010, 04:10 AM.

Comment

I'm French so i can speak French, English but not so good, and a little Spanish.

I saw many people here using a few words of French, that's funny to read

Vive la langue Française!

Comment

My first language was spanish, my parents are Guatemalan so I grew up on that, and learned English by the time I started school. It's really weird, because I'm excellent at English (with no accent), but I'm not too fluent as I should be in Spanish. Probably because English became a priority, but I can speak a damn good amount of Spanish from what I've been told at least.

Comment

spanish, I live in uruguay. I speake english because I lived in oregon for a few years when I was little

Comment

Working...
                              X