Predators, produced by Robert Rodriguez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blain:
    Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Comment

Hhmm..I had a feeling that Robert's involvement actually would be a good one.

Sadly, I may just skip because I need to scourge some cash for Inception.
      Last edited by BBboy20; 07-08-2010, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Just got back from watching this. I was so hyped going in and when the film started Predators flashed up on the screen I thought hell yeah this is going to be epic (I loved the intro). I enjoyed the first say half hour and it goes downhill from there. Still a good watch though and worth paying £7.50 to see it in the cinema. Not as good as the first two movies but it beats the piss out of the AVP series. Brody's character was ok but what is up with the Batman voice? Also the Yakuza was my favorite human character.

Comment

I saw it, and I really liked it. When the reference to the first movie was said, I sort of squeeled. Although I would have liked more backstory on this 'bloodfeud' between the Predator species, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. From the sudden intro to the sudden end, it was pure entertainment throughout. Topher *****'s character was a surprise to me, really, just because I didn't expect him there. At all.

Comment

God I loved this movie. <3 That's all I can say at the moment, it was so thrilling. xD

Comment

I saw this last weekend. I didn't think it was a horrible film but I found it pretty boring for the most part. There were some funny bits, some interesting action scenes and a creepy moment or two but apart from that the film was quite dull.

Spoiler:

All in all it wasn't terrible but I found the first two predator films and even the first AVP film to be more compelling and entertaining than this film.

Comment

Working...
              X