Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Running

Does anyone here do free running or know what it is
    Last edited by Carnivol; 08-05-2010, 05:46 AM. Reason: No one brings out the crab w/out permission!

I hope that crab eats you. I really, really do.

Comment

Free Running is when you go to the park and run without paying anyone.

Comment

*(sigh)* This thread is a waste of time.
        Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 08-05-2010, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
          *(sigh)* This thread is a waste of time.
          Then why did you post here then

Also don't worry pretty soon that crab will devour thy soul haha.
          Last edited by Guest; 08-05-2010, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning View Post
            Then why did you post here then

Also don't worry pretty soon that crab will devour thy soul haha.
            Just thought I'd state my opinion, Lightning.

Comment

Quiet, all of you.

Comment

Bannon reminds me of a Zergling. The ban crab won't devour anyone just for one argument but remember..

Comment

I do parkour(is that how you spell it) only when Im really bored.....
                  "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

Aww, look at the pwetty lizard. lol

What is this "Free running" that you speak of?

Comment

As I understand it, the goal is to follow a course in the most efficient way possible, including gioing up, over and under buildings. Seems to involve a lot of jumping around and off things, even when not really nessecery. I believe the French call it Parkour.

Comment

Look at Assassin's creed series(duh) and you shall be ENLIGHTENED.
                        "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

District 13 is a good example some amazing free running in that film . . .

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Or of course the splendid Mirror's Edge on 360, PC and PS3 and a Flash game as I recall . . .

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

For the record I can't do jack of this kinda thing . . .
                          Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 08-08-2010, 06:25 PM. Reason: Youtube url didn't work . . .
                          sigpic

Comment

Ive never had the guts to try free running, looks way to dangerous for me but the sport has always interested me and some of the things people do is just incredible, hell look at damian walters!

Training and new things early in 2010 from Damien Walters. Subscribe for more http://bit.ly/DamienWaltersTumbling Gymnastics Freerunning Stunts "Derby City G...

not all of the stuff in that video is free running but there are some decent examples.

this is a video of the 2009 free running champion if any one is interested.

Comment

I saw that damien walters video he's really good I'm at least half as good as him

Comment

Working...
                              X