Your Favourite TV Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trent View Post
    That's what I felt at the start as well, until I saw the pilot episode. I have to say, it was more dramatic and gripping than the pilot episode of The Tudors (and I loved The Tudors). You would be surprised!
    But is it like the Tudors in the sense of being riddled with sex and death nearly every episode?

I really enjoyed the Tudors, but some of the episodes were just flat out boring (and no, I'm not necessarily referring to the ones without the sex and violence...More-so the later seasons when it became all about who was going to succeed Henry...The political episodes). I would rank the Tudors as one of my all time favorite shows though!

|AA|
    sigpic

Comment

Anybody else here think The Sarah Conner Chronicles was pretty damn good?

Comment

Fortunately, it is not like The Tudors when it comes to the over the top amount of sex scenes (and nature thereof). During the two episode long pilot of The Borgias, there was only 1 - 2 sex scenes (not meaning to spoil it for you). What I loved here, is the tension between the Pope and the Cardinals, definitely surprising and near to absurd.

I liked the first seasons of The Tudors the most. The revolt season was pretty awesome as well, followed by the ending season.

Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
        Anybody else here think The Sarah Conner Chronicles was pretty damn good?
        Yes! I was in love with the terminator girl.
        Last edited by Trent; 04-05-2011, 09:55 AM.
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

Summer Glau? She's also River in Firefly. I do not wish to kidnap her (or Jewel Staite. Or Nathan Fillion. Or the rest of the cast) and take her home from me, where I can protect her from meen people cancelling her shows. And Mammoth.

Comment

Indeed, Summer Glau is hawt.
            Freedom of Information.

Comment

Supernatural? Best show ever. It has been great since the first episode, because it has always focused on one thing - two brothers.

Comment

House, Law & Order SVU, Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, The Cape...X3

Comment

Working...
                X