No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones Television Adaptation on HBO/BBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Asha, Asha Greyjoy. They changed it to Yara because they already have characters named Osha and Arya and feel like most of the people who watch the show are fucking morons, or something. I dunno, but Asha will always be Asha to me.

Comment

Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
      Just finished a chapter near the last couple hundred pages of A Dance With Dragons, and I feel like I need to let off some steam about it's climax. . .SPOILERS

YOU ARE WARNED!!!

Spoiler:
      \
      This is what I gathered:

Spoiler:
      Last edited by Vector; 08-06-2011, 05:14 PM.

Comment

So after moving to Oslo I noticed an area/section here called "Østerås" which translates to "Easteros". Cool.
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

You know, I really think Philip Glennister would fit well in this show.

Comment

Oona Chaplin(granddaughter of Charlie Chaplin) cast as 'Jeyne' for Season 2

Spoiler:
            Last edited by Vector; 08-12-2011, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Nearing end of Clash of Kings now, I think series 2 will need a far bigger budget than series 1.

Wanna finish it before I pass judgement.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) is starring in a Norwegian production film ("Headhunters") which is cool.
                Freedom of Information.

Comment

Hour-long interview with George R.R. Martin:
                  Posted by Oliver Chiang, Google eBooks It was an epic geekfest that could only be matched by the likes of a Comic-Con or a Star Trek conv...

More solid Season 2 casting:

Robert Pugh is Craster

Hannah Murray is Gilly

Roy Dotrice is Hallyne the Pyromancer

Tom Wlaschiha is Jaqen H'ghar

Also, some pictures from set:

The Seven?
                  Last edited by Vector; 08-15-2011, 02:43 PM.

Comment

I don't know some of these names you're posting, I guess series 2 goes beyond Clash of Kings? I don't how they can fit so much into the series unless gonna be a lot longer than series 1.

I presume those statues may be Spoiler:

Comment

• This site is pretty awesome. They have recipes for anything and everything ever eaten or drank in A Song of Ice and Fire. Everything from spice wine to iced milk with honey to the breakfasts eaten at Winterfell. Pretty incredible stuff.

Comment

• Saw a girl in the bus today reading A Storm of Swords.
                        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I'm on book 1 of Storm of Swords right now. The book has enlarged text despite being in the same print series as the GoT and CoK I have, I find it annoying to read.

Comment

• Ser Davos Seaworth has been cast!

Irish actor Liam Cunningham will portray the Onion Knight in Season 2 of Game of Thrones. Looks like another excellent casting.
                            Last edited by Vector; 08-19-2011, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• Whoever they have in casting needs a medal, a payrise and to be made the tutor of every other casting minion ever. They've been nigh perfect with casting.

Comment

• I have one question Spoiler:
                                who in the seven hells is Jaqen H'ghar? Well u cant really answer that but does he play a important role in Arya's future? or in later books?
                                "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

Working...
                                X