No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones Television Adaptation on HBO/BBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaqen H'ghar is a sellsword from Lorath.[4] He is taken as a criminal by Yoren to join the Night's Watch.[1]

Comment

• I imagined Davos to look very different. I picture him like this for some reason.

Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Dear God, I fucking hate Danny McBride.

Comment

• ^Same here for some reason, not sure why.
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I have a habit of imagining characters visually like characters from movies or TV shows, perhaps aged or not.

Like despite Jaime Lannister already being on GoT TV series like this

...he is always said to be good looking, which ^^ is not. I imagine him like this, only older.

Comment

• A colleague recommended the TV series to me, telling me how great it was. I've got 1 episode left and I'm really enjoying it. Ive stayed out of this thread til now. Not overly motivated to read the books but a fantasy buff friend told me they were excellent. If series 2 is months away I might have to borrow them off him. I think of the last maybe dozen books I've read I only purchased about 4, and all but one of those were second hand.

I can't stand reading long passages of text off screens, even kindles.
              sigpic

Comment

• Just started Feast for Crows. Running out of books, will be annoying when forced to wait for the next entries. I knew I shouldn't have started reading them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                  ^Same here for some reason, not sure why.
                  It could be because he's not funny and has the charisma of a rotten boiled potato with a worm sticking out of it.

Comment

• I asked the actress who'll be playing Melisandre about when we'll see the Red Priestess, on Twitter:

lulz

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                      I asked the actress who'll be playing Melisandre about when we'll see the Red Priestess, on Twitter:

lulz

HBO don't fuck around, yo.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Omar comin' yo, Omar comin'

sigpic

Comment

• Any Ygritte casting news?

Comment

• YouTube video:

Comment

• Wow, that teaser was really fuckin' lackluster. Not that there's anything to show at this point, but it at least could have been some kind of reference to A Clash. . .but whatever.

Now this, just totally fucking blindsided me. Did anyone know there's an actual GAME of Thrones RTS game coming out. . .the 29th no less!

Apparently it's a prequel that shows just how the Seven Kingdoms was actually formed, all that backstory we get in the novels brought to life seems like an awesome idea. The story itself was also supervised by Martin himself, so it seems pretty authentic in that aspect. I'll admit, I've never really played an RTS(mostly because I never really had a viable pc game platform to begin with), but holy shit, I'll snap this up in a giffy. What can I say?

*Official Game Description*

A Game of Thrones - Genesis" immerses you into the heart of the battles and intrigues between the Houses that shaped the Kingdom of Westeros. From Nymeria's arrival in the Kingdom of Dorne to the awakening of the "Others" beyond the Wall, you'll live the origins of A Game of Thrones saga through more than 1000 years of history, by taking part in Westeros' founding events and largest battles. In this great strategy game, victory does not necessarily result from brute force. You can choose to use a military approach and besiege your opponents, strangle them in an economical war, or even use dirty tricks and diplomacy to politically crush them. Treachery and deception are everywhere and can be more efficient than the most powerful army. So watch your back and show no mercy if you want to keep sat on the Iron Throne.

Key Features:
                              The video game adaptation of the fantasy saga "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George RR Martin.
                              A deep and exciting gameplay combining strategy, diplomacy and politics.
                              Discover the origins of the universe of the Iron Throne through the Story mode, and participate in major conflicts that have shaped Westeros.
                              Compete against up to 7 other players in multiplayer. Form alliances, break them, show subtle tactics and crush your opponents!
                              Last edited by valentinesdead?; 09-26-2011, 11:21 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I knew about Genesis. I have no interest in RTS games. They are working on a Game of Thrones RPG, however, complete with HBO licensing. http://winter-is-coming.net/2011/09/...he-video-game/

Now that's something I might be interested in.

Comment

Working...
                                X