No announcement yet.

Amy Winehouse (27) found dead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Krabs playing the worlds smallest violin from spongebob episode "Squilliam Returns"

Comment

Originally posted by alexdz View Post
      Maybe if she had gone to rehab this wouldn't have happened.
      They tried, but she said no, no, no!

That song was her biggest solo hit as well. Excluding duets or 'featured as' songs.

Comment

The moment someone says anything remotely questioning a homosexual, plenty of other people are more than happy to throw themselves on said person's sword to defend them. I give up, I got no cards to play. Vogue, just take all my possessions and belongings, you're more entitled to them than I am.

Hahaha.
        Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 07-30-2011, 06:47 PM.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          The moment someone says anything remotely questioning a homosexual, plenty of other people are more than happy to throw themselves on said person's sword to defend them. I give up, I got no cards to play. Vogue, just take all my possessions and belongings, you're more entitled to them than I am.

Hahaha.
          What, you're the drama queen.

Hahaha.
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I'll have you know that I'm the dancing queen!
            See you in hell.

Comment

shes been sober for a week now
              PSN Gamercards

Comment

Hahaha.
                Yayyyy I've always wanted a used copy of Metal Gear Solid and sticky pictures of Cillian Murphy.

Comment

You leave Cillian Murphy out of this!
                  See you in hell.

Comment

I was not a particular fan of Amy Winehouse but her death was not funny. What I find funny is how the magazines have pictures of her at her best talking about how great she was and how it was a tragedy. Yet weeks before these were the same magazines that were calling her a sad, lonely, pathetic person and posting pictures of her at her worst. The media deserves a good punch in the nuts.

Addiction is a mental illness and there is a reason beyond pure stupidity on why these people use drugs. I'm not saying stupidity isn't a factor though in all cases ...

Lalala /end serious post
                    Last edited by misstvirus; 07-31-2011, 01:06 AM. Reason: grammarrrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by misstvirus View Post
                      The media deserves a good punch in the nuts.
                      The media doesn't have nuts..or brains...or a heart...they're pretty much one giant anus spread across a hundred networks.

Comment

I'll have you know that I'm the dancing queen!
                        I've seen much bigger 'queens' than you out on the town.

Spencer, you're small time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Barnes View Post
                          They tried, but she said no, no, no!

That song was her biggest solo hit as well. Excluding duets or 'featured as' songs.
                          Guuuuuurrrlllllllll Amy Winehouse was the first woman in music history to sell 10 million copes of a debut album worldwide. She was no one hit wonder.
                          Last edited by Vogue_Dirge; 07-31-2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

The moment Mr. Spencer says anything remotely questioning a homosexual, plenty of other people are more than happy to throw themselves on said person's sword to defend them.
                            Fixed.

Hahaha.
                            Last edited by Trent; 07-31-2011, 02:10 PM.
                            Freedom of Information.

Comment

wow, reading through this whole thread was actually pretty entertaining, you guys should have your own late night tv talk show.

Comment

But there's enough shit on TV as it is!
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X