Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaybies sound more like something you get if you are bitten by a gay person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
      Gaybies sound more like something you get if you are bitten by a gay person.
      Gaybies? So..a form of Gay rabies?
      How do you know when you have Gay rabies?...Developing an interest in 'Sex and the City' out of no where while gabbing on the phone about local gossip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
        Did you just sexualize an infant?
        No...Unless you attribute sex to it? lmao
        Last edited by cavs42; 10-11-2011, 12:41 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
          Gaybies? So..a form of Gay rabies?
          How do you know when you have Gay rabies?...Developing an interest in 'Sex and the City' out of no where while gabbing on the phone about local gossip.
          Either that or breaking into songs from popular Broadway musicals.

Comment

• I'm straight, but I have nothing against LGBT people.
            Fission mailed.

Comment

• Gay
              I believe it is biologically determined by your Testosterone/Estrogen hormone ratio
              I'm totally going to subscribe to this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey3264 View Post
                Gay
                I believe it is biologically determined by your Testosterone/Estrogen hormone ratio
                I'm totally going to subscribe to this thread.
                I read somewhere that it was determined by your genetics?
                Also, somewhat related and funny:
                Last edited by Ununoctium; 10-21-2011, 05:29 PM.
                Fission mailed.

Comment

• things are getting better for GBLT americans
                  but the only thing that really pisses me off is how we are putting no effort to disproving the stereotypes & we have absolutely no media representation.
                  it is so hard to find a decent gay character in movies and games. Most are ether homophobicly disgusting perverts, or mindless political ads that focus way too much attention on the fact that they are gay and not enough attention on the fact that they are otherwise a member of the goddamn cast.

I don't know, i'd be nice to play a game containing a decent gay character for once...

Comment

• Why should there be any focus on LBGT in the first place? It's an irrelevant issue, just like sexuality as a whole.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• I dont know... i guess im just complaining. I guess all minorities probobly deal with this crap..
                      i dont think shows should really dwell on sexuality, but it just sucks that most gay characters in fiction are so pathetic and bastardized. I'm convinced a lot of people actually believe the stereotypes because of what they see on TV (perhaps i've gotten cynical over the years.. but i think expecting people to not be shallow is asking too much of others)
                      Last edited by Joey3264; 11-02-2011, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• Joey: The Birdcage, go. For one it's an middle aged gay couple, and considering most gay characters in tv are young and 'hip', that's already a difference. Serioosuly, check this movie out, it manages to have one of my favorite depictions of a couple in any film, it feels very realistic. Like they've dealt with each other for years. There is eyerolling at each other but you can feel the love, whereas most media portrays love as this perfect, never arguing, phoenomenon. The original is called La Cage Aux Folles. The general premise is the couple have it play it straight for one night to meet the family of their son's fiance. It's far more funny than offensive, don't worry. xD

Comment

• I'm sorry if i was getting too bitter with the above posts but this topic just gets me pissed off (the kind of feeling that your somehow angry at the whole planet)

countless celebrity dip shit couples use there half-year marriage as an obvious publicity stunt and no one says anything...
                          meanwhile Gay couples want to marry and people simply lose their shit over it, shouting and threatening us like a rabid horde of damn ganados...
                          what the fuck humanity...

Comment

• Blame the attention whores out there who make sexuality an issue, heterosexuals and homosexuals both do it and it gets nobody anywhere in the end.

So lets all take solace from the wise words of Clint Eastwood on this issue:

Click image for larger version

Name:	MdNEE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	400653

I'm with Clint on this.
                            Last edited by Wrathborne; 11-02-2011, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Leave it to Dirty Harry to make my day.

Comment

• I don't believe in gay marriage, I believe in marriage.

I parked my car today, I didn't gay park it. I ate lunch today, I didn't eat gay lunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X