• Show
Clear All

• But you did eat lunch gay, right?

Comment

• You damn well know it.

Comment

• HA!

Comment

• Everybody should just be bisexual. Would make things a lot simpler. Or asexual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
            Everybody should just be bisexual. Would make things a lot simpler. Or asexual.
            But I enjoy sex and men too much.

Comment

• thanks guys, I already love being part of this forum

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
              I think everyone being asexual sounds problematic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post

No thank you. I think everyone should just be more tolerant of others choices in life and let people be people.

Comment

• Everybody should be Asari. But I wonder how I would look with blue skin and a pair of boobs LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• But think about it, if everyone was bi, there would be no barriers for love and nothing would be off-limits. That always annoys me in Mass Effect, wanting to bang someone but that silly "sexuality" thing is in the way. It would be quite cool to be Asari though. Everyone would be bi, but they could also all still reproduce. Except it would be like.. "I don't like them there purebloods".

Comment

• And then you've got Ardat-Yakshi types to worry about.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Oh yes. I've never liked them there Ardat-Yakshi. I don't know if it's just me, but wouldn't it feel weird having an entire race with no penises?

Comment

• From my point of view - certainly.

Comment

• It would just seem odd. I mean, I don't want to sound crude, but Asari must have a hole down there because men can have penetrative sex with them; but why would an entire race have only holes and still reproduce, and their bodies designed to have sex with aliens? Seems like a design flaw. Unless we go back to that argument of the Y chromosome slowly mutating into an X over millions of years - lesbians are the future.
                            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 11-04-2011, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Oh dear, what have I gotten myself into. I jumped into this topic at the worst possible time. Asari sex! We're talking about Asari sex now! REALLY!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                                Oh dear, what have I gotten myself into. I jumped into this topic at the worst possible time. Asari sex! We're talking about Asari sex now! REALLY!?
                                On the topic on the Asari Ardat-Yakshi sex...

I have to say this, as outside of it not exactly making much sense but it also in some cases leads to Critial Mission Failure.

But I suppose for some people, they'd be happy to have gone out with a "bang" so to speak.
                                Last edited by Enetirnel; 11-05-2011, 04:02 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Non-blurry Signature Version
                                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                                X