X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    No, no, no, no. No foreplay.
    Why don't you just be a good boy and die?
    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-27-2011, 08:23 PM.

Comment

I've haven't seen taken...I feel left out. I heard that Unknown is very similiar, haven't seen that eithier. I also hear they're making Taken 2.

Also, FYI Liam Neeson has the largest penis in Hollywood. FACT. I can't ever listen to Kevin Smith's podcast anymore with having to hear about it anymore :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfzX2...eature=related
      Last edited by REmaster; 09-27-2011, 08:29 PM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Taken is actually a documentary about Liam Neeson's life.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
          I've haven't seen taken...I feel left out. I heard that Unknown if very similiar, haven't seen that eithier. I also hear they're making Taken 2.
          I would have to disagree. Unknown was fantastic for its own reasons, mainly because he's not a total badass like in Taken. (NO SPOILERS CHILDREN. )

Comment

while i'm flattered that you think of me that way, you're a few digits short of my number.. i don't care nearly as much as you think i do.. if there were a reason to fight, i'd do it..

i'm not interested in saving anyone.. anyone who would (in such regard) require saving, can drop dead for what it's worth..

you're trying to paint me as the Batman.. i'm more like the Joker.. there's no point.. just a punchline..

Comment

I'm straight, though I more often find woman more attractive than men, especially naked. A penis is never attractive.

It is of no concern to me if people are gay or straight, though I believe it is a genetic defect. I'll try explain why. In all species male and female are as an instinct meant to join with the other, it is in the genes and what makes a species survive. Now if those genes started to discourage breeding the species woud soon meet an end, seems a pretty defective gene to me.

Of course we would never face this problem since if everyone turned gay we are intelligent enough to get around it or just flat out ignore instinct, however that wouldn't change a defective gene for what it is, the consequences just wouldn't be there. No different to an allergy gene, wouldn't treat someone with a allergy different, same problem, different result.

And to repeat, it is of no concern to me if people are gay or straight. People shouldn't be concerned what two consenting adults get up to in privacy where no-one is harmed.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by aShThErOt View Post
                while i'm flattered that you think of me that way, you're a few digits short of my number.. i don't care nearly as much as you think i do.. if there were a reason to fight, i'd do it..

i'm not interested in saving anyone.. anyone who would (in such regard) require saving, can drop dead for what it's worth..

you're trying to paint me as the Batman.. i'm more like the Joker.. there's no point.. just a punchline..
                Would it be terribly rude to stop listening to you and go speak to somebody else?

Yeah, good, I'm out of here. xD

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  Taken is actually a documentary about Liam Neeson's life.
                  Well, there's one inaccuracy. Liam Neeson didn't shoot his uncooperative friend's wife with a gun. He shot her with his cock. You can learn more every week as this podcast ends:

http://smodcast.com/channels/hollywood-babble-on/
                  Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 09-27-2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                    I'm straight, though I more often find woman more attractive than men, especially naked. A penis is never attractive.

It is of no concern to me if people are gay or straight, though I believe it is a genetic defect. I'll try explain why. In all species male and female are as an instinct meant to join with the other, it is in the genes and what makes a species survive. Now if those genes started to discourage breeding the species woud soon meet an end, seems a pretty defective gene to me.

Of course we would never face this problem since if everyone turned gay we are intelligent enough to get around it or just flat out ignore instinct, however that wouldn't change a defective gene for what it is, the consequences just wouldn't be there. No different to an allergy gene, wouldn't treat someone with a allergy different, same problem, different result.

And to repeat, it is of no concern to me if people are gay or straight. People shouldn't be concerned what two consenting adults get up to in privacy where no-one is harmed.
                    Stop making productive posts!
                    See you in hell.

Comment

eh, my bit was done with the first post.. i was only being courteous, thereafter.. don't sweat it..

Comment

KylieDog, are you saying I am a mutant?

Comment

I said wasn't going to post anything more, but a few of your comments have gotten me very intrigued in the topic! Out of curiosity and the sport of debate, would anyone in support of homosexuality explain to me what makes homosexuality acceptable but incest and/or bestiality unacceptable?

I'd also like to leave this here: http://www.iclnet.org/pub/resources/.../crj0107a.html in response to the "science behind homosexuality" posted earlier.

Also,
                          Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
                          8D~~~~~ <3
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                            I said wasn't going to post anything more, but a few of your comments have gotten me very intrigued in the topic! Out of curiosity and the sport of debate, would anyone in support of homosexuality explain to me what makes homosexuality acceptable but incest and/or bestiality unacceptable?

I'd also like to leave this here: http://www.iclnet.org/pub/resources/.../crj0107a.html in response to the "science behind homosexuality" posted earlier.

Also,

8D~~~~~ <3
                            While both same gender sex and sex with an animal are both non-productive, I think everyone looks down on Bestiality just because it's not with a human. On the other hand, incest couples can be productive, albeit the chances of a deformity increase. Honestly I had a crush on my cousin when I was a kid, and I still think she's extremely attractive. Of course I would never do anything...

and before "duh you live in Kentucky"
                            Last edited by REmaster; 09-27-2011, 09:26 PM.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by Bertha View Post
                              As for me...straight. I love men. I enjoy nothing more than a long, thick, throbbing cock.

YOU RAAAANG?

Comment

it's funny.. because i'd fuck my sister before i'd fuck a man.. i guess it's the Jew in me..

Comment

Working...
                                X