The "Weird Dream You Had Last Night" Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Weird Dream You Had Last Night" Topic

Thought I'd make one of these so we can share weird dreams we have.

I had a selection of them last night. Me and Gareth used to go to Darkmoon's every couple of weeks for a role-playing session on a Friday night; this happened in my dream last night. However, when we got there, we didn't role-play. Oh no. Me and Darkmoon decided to join a skipping class and farted around in the gym deciding which color skipping rope we wanted. We also went into those human hamster ball things and ran around in them in a big open gym area.

I also had a dream last night that the world got flooded but not everyone could swim so I had to help the non-swimmers and we had to scour the world for any food. A couple of my teeth then started to fall out.

Then, I had an X Files dream. I was Dana Scully and me and Mulder were running into a basement to fight this unknown adversary, can't remember what it was. We were investigating, think I got there first (in this bedroom where "it" was hiding) and I got shot twice, once in the shoulder and once in the stomach, and Mulder ran in and I managed to shoot and kill the thing before it killed him. I then fainted on the floor and he was trying to keep me conscious before I passed out from blood loss.

And perhaps the oddest, but nicest dream of them all - I dreamed about my Auntie who passed away last week. She looked how she used to, all nice with blonde hair and stuff, sitting in my front room opening presents with us. She was, however, aware that she had passed away and was no longer with us. She said it is very difficult for the dead to communicate with the living and a lot of it is down to chance, because if every dead person could do it it would be chaos, and takes a lot of effort. She said she is at peace and not to worry about her.

Not sure why I remembered so many last night, I usually only remember bits and pieces of one, if any.

Share yours, and share thoughts if anyone in here is a dream analyst or anything! (I know Alzaire likes to read about dreams etc).

I just had one fucked up dream last night. I dreamed about playing this game called Rage (not the one that just came out, just a name) and it was a virtual reality FPS. So I load a AK-47 with a clip the size of my arm and go around stealth style looking to kill this one random guy. As I find him we shoot at each other until I run out of ammo, I pull a knife and run towards him and stab him in the neck, but as I do that I think "I'm still playing or I just think I'm playing and I'm actually killing people, what's real?". Then I wake up.

There was some Inception shit going on there.

Comment

I had a dream where I was consciously aware of the fact that it was a dream. I remember someone in the dream shouting at me and I recall saying to them that it doesn't matter what they do, this is a dream and I can do what I want.
      See you in hell.

Comment

I think I've had a couple like that before. I remember in the X Files dream looking at my stomach wound bleeding thinking "Ooooo.. I'm gonna pass out in a minute" and Mulder kept talking to me telling me not to die. It has given me the urge to start watching the X Files again, we only finished Season 1 the last time.
        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 10-10-2011, 02:31 PM.

Comment

If I'm the CSM, does make you Scully?
          See you in hell.

Comment

Comment

This is pretty much what comes to mind when Dot appointed you a moderator.

Yes, he is now Walter Skinner. Seems fitting!
              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-10-2011, 02:56 PM.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Had a dream last night that a colleague runs a gym/comic store hybrid in the bottom of a department store, and all the lockers were painted the same colours as Gumby and Pokey. Then I went to the top floor and there was a pokemon card tournament behind closed doors, ala a high stakes poker game, and I wasn't allowed entry by the butler looking guy on the door...

Analyze that!
                sigpic

Comment

I had a weird dream one night, not last night, but some weeks ago. I was "cloned" by some guys in some underground facility where I was apparently either an employee or just some schmuck allowed to walk around. I go into the room with the "clone" in a fluid-filled pod and for one thing, it's female, and does not look human. It is difficult to tell if its body is made of bone or if it is made of wood. It's eyes trace me everywhere I walk in the room. Then I leave.

Some menial dream stuff happens. Then I'm in the facility again, and the phone rings. I answer, nobody talks. I ask who it is, and a weird female voice comes through on the other end and I'm like "shit, clone, I'm gonna die". Then shit gets real and Hunters and Velociraptors start escaping and killing everyone. I manage to dodge their jumps, bites and claw swipes (in that old dream style where everything except you seems to slow down right before you suffer damage).

Eventually I make it free, and I see the "clone". Now it just resembles a normal girl, having grown fully or some shit. Dream ends.

I thought it was a pretty sweet dream to be honest. Hunters and Velociraptors is definitely the highlight.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                    This is pretty much what comes to mind when Dot appointed you a moderator.

Yes, he is now Walter Skinner. Seems fitting!
                    So who would be Mulder? Darkmoon? Alzaire?

Omg, mutant incoming!

Spoiler:
                    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 10-10-2011, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Alzaire would be Mulder, he likes to believe. He's an easy going type so it fits him. Darkmoon, I have honestly no idea. Trying to think. But I think Skinner fits Dot50, you and Alzaire would always be in his office as he tells you about shit that's going on in the forums and on rare occasions you might see me standing in the room but not saying anything, like the CSM.

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-10-2011, 05:10 PM.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Yeah. That's quite appropriate, like how you can read the moderator forums but not post. It would be like me and "Mulder" giving our reports on mutants to Dot50Cal and you just stand in the background, observing silently.

I bet PU staff meetings would be like the part with the Syndicate meeting at the big long table with the CSM at the top. Then that old photo with the CSM on it that Scully and Mulder find of the Syndicate and they are trying to find them, you'd be on there with the old PU members. You, News Bot, Neptune, Krispy, Chimera. News Bot would be the one standing next to you when you shoot the alien.
                        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 10-11-2011, 07:20 AM.

Comment

For the curious, I'm Chris Carter. You all exist because I wrote you into being.

...what? It's in my contract - as long as the authorities never link the charred corpses of former members of the forum to Dot, I'm allowed delusions of grandeur.

Comment

So Darkmoon is the evil bunch of aliens who want to end human life.

Not if I have anything to do with it!

Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 10-11-2011, 10:56 AM.

Comment

You don't understand what you're dealing with here. Myself and the rest of PU have already brokered an arrangement.

See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X