THIA Christmas 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIA Christmas 2011

Here I was hating the holidays. Thinking how tragic things have occurred for me and my family this time of the year and I couldn't find much light to go on.

But it was one of those times where you realize the light is always there if you know where to look.

And whether you have a different belief or different holiday to celebrate I think we all agree that there is a spirit of x-mas that goes beyond the simple presents or religious aspects. Even an Atheist like me can appreciate and respect the holiday.

So we put up a tree; had lights on our home. Talked to distant friends and relatives.

But I got to thinking. This forum has been a blast to chat on through the good and bad times. I enjoy talking with others who share similar taste in games as I do. We can say what we look forward to or what we dread. We can laugh and complain. But there's something about this forum that keeps us coming back to it.

So I'd like to make a Christmas topic and spread some cheer around here. They say Jesus is the reason for the season. But when it comes to THIA, Resident Evil puts the Chris in Christmas. So bring out the turducken tyrant. Dine up the Spencer estate. Have a very Barry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jillxmas.png
Views:	1
Size:	293.7 KB
ID:	406005

Merry Christmas all! And have a save one.
    Spoiler:

Comment

I've been such a good boy this year I'm getting two Christmases!

I'm leaving Australia Xmas eve and will be travelling Australian Xmas day. Then I arrive in LA on the morning of Xmas eve. Then flying out of LA at 00:35 Xmas day.

So if any THIA members in LA want to spend Xmas eve with me. Let me know. I'm not joking.
      Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 12-19-2011, 05:36 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Merry whatever, just have a good one... in case I'm not around when the fat guy (or baby Jesus) comes.

I'll be working my ass off to pay for presents. So much for having a merry/happy holiday.

I'll leave this thread with Julia Voth ladies and gents...

In case you want to see & read more of her... read this NEW interview HERE
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

Later we'll have some fuckin' pie and we'll do some caroling!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all of you guys! Hope you guys have a blessed new year full of love and Resident Evil-y goodness.
            sigpic

Comment

Have a great Christmas folks - nice to see the fanbase still soldiering on after 15 years.
              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all of you people.

Comment

Comment

Merry Christmas all!
                    Freedom of Information.

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Merry Christmas THIA.
                        sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas guys and gals . . .

Christmas Time in Hell from Mr.Hankey's Christmas Classics!Song/Show?Matt Stone/Trey ParkerLyrics:Satan:Well I'll tell you what,Maybe we'll have ourselves a ...

Official HD Video for “Christmas At Ground Zero” by “Weird Al" Yankovic Listen to “Weird Al" Yankovic : https://weirdalyankovic.lnk.to/listenYD Subscribe ...
                          sigpic

Comment

Merry Xmas eve everybody!!! now off to the pub to get good and merry.

Comment

Merry Christmas Resident Evil fans.. good god you deserve it after Capcom has left us in the cold

Comment

Working...
                              X