Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...yes.

Comment

• I wasn't reading most of Hunter's replies anyway. Just got that one about SW... lucky me.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
        Thats a weird attitude to have. It's almost as if you've based your opinion on a film only for the basis of getting back at someone. If the film was really good then, what would you have said in reply?
        Spoilers are spoilers, past few weeks most of us here have all agreed to not post any spoilers so that we all can enjoy the film.
        I have no idea if the film is going to be good or bad, but now that someone who didn't like it felt the need to post an angry, but brief summary now I know what a big chunk of the film is about.

All he had to say was "Saw it last night, didn't like it." Even if he said "saw it last night, liked it and it explained...that ice cream is really the center of the universe"(bad analogy, but still) I still would have been pissed.

If you were waiting for RE6 and a few days before the release I said "I played it and hated/loved the fact that Ada has started her own evil corporation to sell BOW bodyguard's/soldiers/secretaries etc " and that's basically what the game is all about, would you like not be able to experience that when its revealed in the game?

It would take away from the experience because now you know ahead of time whats going on.
        Last edited by Wrathborne; 05-29-2012, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• You can still enjoy the movie, though.... I already knew how TLotR would end for instance. I bet Harry Potter fans knew how the HP movies would end too.

Not saying that this justifies people spoiling a movie for others, but only that you can still enjoy it.
          Last edited by Pikminister; 05-29-2012, 07:00 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
            you posted spoilers about this film because you didn't like it.
            I am sorry, but we aren't all acting like angry teens on these forums.

Two things:

1) A few pages ago you acted like an a****** when I expressed my opinion. That was fucking immature and certainly not a proper social behavior.
            2) I said NOTHING MORE than what Ridley Scott has been saying for the last year. You can quote me, NOTHING MORE.

You're just acting like an ass, that's all. As for the movie itself, yeah, I didn't like it much. There are many inconsistencies that you will be able to see by yourself once you get to watch it. I was expeting much, much more from Ridley Scott.

Now what's going to happen, you're gonna keep the troll and agressive behavior or are you going to switch to a more moderate discussion? Again, I didn't spoil anything. Unlike Dark_Chris who posted something quite spoilerish one page ago, but you haven't reacted much to it.

Comment

• Is it a full moon or something? Everyone seems intent on A) Arguing and B) ignoring me.

Civilized discussion, please...or ignore each other. I do not care which.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                but now that someone who didn't like it felt the need to post an angry, but brief summary now I know what a big chunk of the film is about.
                You must be kidding me. The theme of the movie is a summary now? What did you think the movie was about, collecting flowers maybe?

edit: sorry Darkmoon, but I won't let this guy accuse me of things I didn't say and talk to me/about me in such a way, even before the movie was released. Some people really need to step down their horse and behave in a mature and constructive way.
                Last edited by Rick Hunter; 05-29-2012, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                  You can still enjoy the movie, though.... I already knew how TLotR would end for instance. I bet Harry Potter fans knew how the HP movies would end too.

Not saying that this justifies people spoiling a movie for others, but only that you can still enjoy it.
                  Problem is that now that I know what the films about, I wont be able to forget it when I watch the movie. Gonna be stuck in my head when I watch it. Unlike LOTR, which has been around for so long that everyone knows it, this is different because of the type of film it is.

Its kind of like a murder mystery film, If you know who the murderer is before you watch it..does it really matter what his motives are?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    or ignore each other
                    I guess that fabled "ignore" option this forum has would come quite handy right now, doesn't it.

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                    Problem is that now that I know what the films about, I wont be able to forget it when I watch the movie. Gonna be stuck in my head when I watch it. Unlike LOTR, which has been around for so long that everyone knows it, this is different because of the type of film it is.

Its kind of like a murder mystery film, If you know who the murderer is before you watch it..does it really matter what his motives are?
                    Well, have you seen Columbo? You see who does the deed during the opening credits. But the awesome part is seeing how Columbo got his man/woman at the very end of the show.
                    Last edited by Pikminister; 05-29-2012, 07:08 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                      I guess that fabled "ignore" option this forum has would come quite handy right now, doesn't it.
                      Don't always need the 'ignore option' to not respond to someone, doing pretty well without it.

Comment

• For fuck's sake. Why do people have to do this? How many times have people said not to post spoilers in here? Christ...
                        "I've got 100 cows."
                        "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Collider has a new Prometeus article... don't know what it's about (didn't read it) but for those users that don't mind getting hyped (spoiled) with it, here is the link:

http://collider.com/prometheus-ship-featurette/169800/
                          sigpic

Comment

• No need for hype, the space ship feature looks interesting...but with the film a few days away its better to just wait patiently.

Comment

• Well sometimes you need some hype here and there. Like the new Star Trek 2 flick... just found out that the villain is NOT Khan.

HYPED!
                              sigpic

Comment

• They never said they were going to do Khan though, makes me wonder who else but me was paying attention when the rumors began, it sounded interesting yes...but in all seriousness the fact that paramount never said anything about the rumor kind of confirmed it wasnt going to happen. Lets face it, if they did do Khan, Paramount would have announced that shit ASAP due to how large the characters fanbase is.

More than happy to see Benedict Cumberbach as the villain,whoever he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X