Miami Cannibal Zombie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Cannibal Zombie

So I was just browsing Youtube and saw this. Its insane. Did a little research on the internet and is seriously fucked up. Feel for the homeless guy can you imagine this was you?

This uncensored surveillance video from the Miami Herald building shows the 18-minute face-eating attack on victim Ronald Poppo on the MacArthur Causeway. Po...

Theres are pictures on the net of the victims face after the attack but I will let you find them if you want to they aint hard to track down but they are disgusting.

Hahah damn he must have been hungry. abit sick but still alittle funny.

Comment

...no. It's really not funny. Never laugh at something if you wouldn't enjoy being the punchline; that's what I tell idiots who try to tell me sexist and rape jokes.

Comment

Rape jokes can be fun. they are just jokes afterall.
        and i did say it was abit sick but its funny because people are making jokes about zombies are coming. hehe

Comment

...why does it not surprise me YOU think rape jokes are funny. As I said - don't laugh if you wouldn't enjoy being the punchline. And somehow, I doubt you'd enjoy being the punchline.

Comment

How is this.... Ugh, never mind.

Anyway, as I posted in the other thread, this is fucking creepy. The fact that they had to shoot him more than once and how he just kept eating after he was shot is even more creepy.

Comment

I keep hearing it was either LSD gone bad of PCP - has it been confirmed which it was?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                ...why does it not surprise me YOU think rape jokes are funny. As I said - don't laugh if you wouldn't enjoy being the punchline. And somehow, I doubt you'd enjoy being the punchline.
                Please..... stop taking every god damn thing so serious.... everything is bad to you... its crazy!..... maybe you should pull that stick out of your ass that is stuck so fare up... its crazy ... everything EVERYTHING ! to you is negetive... seriously sex jokes rape jokes ... its just fucking jokes... yes the real deal is horrible but come on a joke is a joke.....
                Last edited by rehunk88; 05-31-2012, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Try telling one to a someone whose been rape. See them not chuckle. Then tell me it's still funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Try telling one to a someone whose been rape. See them not chuckle. Then tell me it's still funny.
                    you got rape or something ?

Comment

...and if I had? Would it finally click why I don't find it funny?

I never have been, no. But I know too many people who've been raped or sexually abused as children to see it as being funny. Men and women. 'Oh, it's fucking hilarious, the years of truma and mental scaring those people suffer'. How I laugh.

Comment

Alright i get it jokes are bad i will stop now.

Comment

No, jokes are cool, but there are sometimes when you need to have this thing called being tactful.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Silly Beanovsky, you know tact doesn't exist on the internet. =D

Darkmoon, I heard it was either 'bad' LSC or bath salts, of all things.

Comment

...bath salts can make you act like a zombie? I know what I'm never, ever buying my wife...

Comment

Working...
                              X