No announcement yet.

Miami Cannibal Zombie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no, not the bath salts I mean. It's just a term. At first I thought it was the actual thing too.

Synthetic cathinones, also known as bath salts, are an illegal drug that produces effects similar to those of ecstasy and cocaine. Learn more.

Comment

Fucked up indeed. Poor guy.

But it got me thinking...How the hell did that guy got overpowered by that junkie? Was he high as well?

Comment

But it got me thinking...How the hell did that guy got overpowered by that junkie? Was he high as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
          Silly Beanovsky, you know tact doesn't exist on the internet. =D
          I guess you're right... No harm in trying though LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
            How is this.... Ugh, never mind.

Anyway, as I posted in the other thread, this is fucking creepy. The fact that they had to shoot him more than once and how he just kept eating after he was shot is even more creepy.
            Yeah I did notice another thread after I posted this one but it was an unrelated title so I didnt notice it I was looking for something similar to what I named my thread.

I know and on top of still going after being shot he actually got up and 'growled' at the police officer with a 'mouthfull of meat' No shit! No wonder the cop shot him I bet he thought this shit was legitimate and the apocolapyse is here. I know I would.

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            I keep hearing it was either LSD gone bad of PCP - has it been confirmed which it was?
            It was a type of LSD a new drug named 'Bath Salts' which is actually being claimed to be goverment made to make more money or some shit. Its a big conspiracy.

Try telling one to a someone whose been rape. See them not chuckle. Then tell me it's still funny.
            I am very close to someone who has been raped and untill I saw the affects it has on someone I didnt mind the odd joke but trust me once you see what it does to that person its as far from funny as possible. When I hear a rape joke now I wanna spread their nose across their face. More people should think about shit like that telling you its a real eye opener. I cant judge though because I was the same but hopefully this will make you see the seriousness of the situation like I did.

...bath salts can make you act like a zombie? I know what I'm never, ever buying my wife...
            Lol I thought exactly the same thing. Its a nickname for a drug though.

Originally posted by Vito View Post

I know can you imagine being that guy? I have seen the photos and 85% of his face is gone! Is really disturbing. The only thing that is left is a mashed up eyeball and his goatee. I dunno bout you guys but I think I'd want to be put out of my misery.

If you watch the video I posted real close you can see the attacker run onto the scene in the first few minutes waving his arms like something out of Walking Dead. Then he disappears. You see no struggle so unless it is out of the shot then the victim was sleeping or attacked off camera. At some point the attacker stripped his clothes off because the drug makes you hot as hell and itchy. God knows why the victims clothes are off. The next thing you see is a cop get there pull his guy and walk off screen where he shoots the attacker. Then the attacker sits up and struggles before lying down and dying.

Also yes he would have overpowered this man very easily. A doctor said in a report the bath salt drug can make you up to 3 times stronger and when he had someone adimtted to him previously it took 5 men to restrain him. If someone put this shit in a resevoir then yeah it would be Racoon City.

Has anyone seen the photos? If you wanna see them just ask and I'll direct you to where I saw them but be warned they are fucked up...

Also in a new update some woman claims that the attacker had a curse put on him and thats why he did what he did. Nice to see people milking in on someones misery.

Comment

Yeah, I read this over the weekend! Fucking weird if you ask me. There was also a guy who cut himself open and threw bits of his intestines at police over the same weekend. O_O Zombies are coming...

Also...
              Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
              Rape jokes can be fun. they are just jokes afterall.
              and i did say it was abit sick but its funny because people are making jokes about zombies are coming. hehe
              Click image for larger version

Name:	+_eba705a6af3218e39be2dd99f925bef5.gif
Views:	1
Size:	979.7 KB
ID:	401277
              Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 05-31-2012, 05:11 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I saw in tumblr that there are numerous incidents the days before the Miami incident where students end up having a random rash and were quarantined. Another one is with some guy spitting his own blood towards a cop and he hit his head on the window of the police car several times till he bled.
                4 Itchy Tasty anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by ylj619 View Post
                  I saw in tumblr that there are numerous incidents the days before the Miami incident where students end up having a random rash and were quarantined.
                  This is coincidentally strange. xD Probably nothing more.... but just in case, stock up on beans if you live in Miami.

Originally posted by ylj619 View Post
                  Another one is with some guy spitting his own blood towards a cop and he hit his head on the window of the police car several times till he bled.
                  4 Itchy Tasty anyone?
                  This, on the other hand, isn't strange at all. XD You see that kind of shit on Cops all the time.
                  sigpic

Comment

There was another recent case in Florida about a woman that dismembered and ate her three week old baby, before stabbing herself in the chest.

WTF, Florida will be ground zero methinks....

Comment

Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                      There was another recent case in Florida about a woman that dismembered and ate her three week old baby, before stabbing herself in the chest.

WTF, Florida will be ground zero methinks....
                      It's like Resident Evil and The Happening all at once. O_o
                      sigpic

Comment

See you in hell.

Comment

It's scary what is happening in Miami. Why so many people are losing their minds all at once like this?
                          Last edited by Grem; 06-01-2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grem View Post
                            It's scary what is happening in Miami. Why so many people are losing their minds all at once like this?
                            I blame Advil. It's the IRL umbrella.
                            sigpic

Comment

In the video you can see him punching the old dude's face repeatedly until he probably falls unconscious. He then proceeds to the eating. That's the sickest thing possible, and one would have to be quite the disturbed idiot to find that "funny". The man has just one eyeball left for fuck's sake, that's awful.

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                                This, on the other hand, isn't strange at all. XD You see that kind of shit on Cops all the time.
                                Bad boys bad boys. Watcha gonna do? Watcha gonna do? when they spit blood on you or eat you alive. o.O
                                Weeeeelll i don't watch Cops a lot LOL i'm currently in France and they don't have that there, but i used to watch it when i was still in the Philippines. xD

But seriously, have Miami always been this loco?

Comment

Working...
                                X