Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if Capcom axed the current RE6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do if Capcom axed the current RE6?

Let's face it. It has happened before; RE1.5 then they nixed it and we got RE2, RE3.5 then they laid the axe to it and we got RE4, our original look at RE5 was a version that didn't even really get into the beta process before they ultimately went with what we got. So, if Capcom unexpectedly chopped the version of RE6 we've seen thus far and replaced it with another version, what would you do?
    sigpic

Hope it'll be worth it? What can you do, really?
    Last edited by News Bot; 08-20-2012, 11:15 PM.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      Hope it'll be worth it? What can you do, really?
      I dunno... go on hunger strike, leave your mother's basement, light your curlies on fire- there are several things to do. xD
      sigpic

Comment

Kill.

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
          Let's face it. It has happened before; RE1.5 then they nixed it and we got RE2, RE3.5 then they laid the axe to it and we got RE4, our original look at RE5 was a version that didn't even really get into the beta process before they ultimately went with what we got. So, if Capcom unexpectedly chopped the version of RE6 we've seen thus far and replaced it with another version, what would you do?
          i will scream of happiness that they scrapped that BIG garbage. man, did u see the way leon run? and the in-ear flashlight?

Comment

Laugh, probably.

Comment

Funny considering they are re-using scrapped concepts from those beta versions of previous games in Resident Evil 6.
              But with only around a month and a few weeks to go? I think heads would be rolling...and all trust would be lost at that point if they couldn't get their shit together.

Comment

Didn't really get their shit together for RE5, game outsold RE4.

Your argument is invalid :/

Comment

I wouldn't care, it's all the same over-the-top, run-of-the-mill action crap they're making these days anyway.

Comment

I would throw a party on my house.
                    Speaking seriously, I don't care. After RE6, if the game is another RE5, I'll abandon the series.

Comment

Be happy in terms of gameplay but gutted in terms of storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                        I would throw a party on my house.
                        Speaking seriously, I don't care. After RE6, if the game is another RE5, I'll abandon the series.
                        i will not wait even the upcoming RE6, a game i can barely watch the trailers without get bored.

there are many games becoming more interesting, scarier and cheaper than RE, like Alan Wake.

i know its impossible, but the only thing i want is pre rendered and decent music. thats all, since they will give us no beta.

Comment

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                          i will not wait even the upcoming RE6, a game i can barely watch the trailers without get bored.

there are many games becoming more interesting, scarier and cheaper than RE, like Alan Wake.

i know its impossible, but the only thing i want is pre rendered and decent music. thats all, since they will give us no beta.
                          You should try Fatal Frame. It's not pre-rendered, but it has classic Survival-Horror elements.
                          Like Static camera, Type-writers and stuff as saving devices, lack of ammo and horror ambience.

Comment

Be pissed of because it looks great
                            PSN Gamercards

Comment

I'd go "Well, shit" then move on with my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X