Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 WIP Spoiler Thread (Post your screenshots, findings, observations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    The cutscene with sherry using the vent to get into the factory corridor works, but instead of controlling sherry you control elza in there lawl.
    Ah I was wondering what was going on there. Were you able to get the door open?

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
      Ah I was wondering what was going on there. Were you able to get the door open?
      no, not enough rooms done

Comment

• Interesting Items Description:
        Colt Python = Barry Burton's favorite. Handle with care!
        Fire Extinguisher = With this, I can extinguish the fire near the crashed van.
        Minidisc = The label says: "For cargo room verification!".
        T-Virus/G-Virus = A red/purple object in a gel-like state.
        Enzyme = Used to create the vaccine, I need the Vaccine Base first.
        Water Key = The label says: "Sewer maintenance room".
        Blue Mastercard = It seems to belong to a researcher called "Goro Macida".

Comment

The cutscene with sherry using the vent to get into the factory corridor works, but instead of controlling sherry you control elza in there lawl.
          this and irons were the most creepy thing i ever saw in RE. they look like ghosts, not to mention sherry. people MUST try Sherry cutscene to get some scares.

Comment

• I can't get the cards to be accepted anywhere at the moment, anyone have any luck? Think I'm going to chill on this for a few days and hope you guys come up with some more good stuff soon haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
              this and irons were the most creepy thing i ever saw in RE. they look like ghosts, not to mention sherry. people MUST try Sherry cutscene to get some scares.
              Yeah I yelled oh shit at my phone when I heard this dogs after she disappeared

Comment

• Did you guys found the "invisible" cutscene where Elza grabs the P229? I'll try to reproduce it and upload a video of the scene.
                Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

It WORKS?
                  Excuse me, but the girl fucking glitches and barks 100 times.
                  I laughed my ass off the first time I've saw it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                    I can't get the cards to be accepted anywhere at the moment, anyone have any luck? Think I'm going to chill on this for a few days and hope you guys come up with some more good stuff soon haha.
                    The blue master keycard works in the lab entrance to open the door normally (keycard is in the keeper office, but with the air jesus bug it has to be obtained via debug). Sometimes you get text on the door, sometimes you dont, but when it does the card is usable. Not found use for any other cards, though.

Comment

• None of the key items really seem to work in this build. You get Yes/No prompts to "use" the key card on the main shaft door and put in the main fuse in the main shaft circuit breaker even if you don't have those items in your inventory. The wire in control panel for the morgue shutter can also be nipped even if you don't have the pliers yet, although this also happens in the vanilla build, as seen in the "Goro Macida" video (look closely).
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• Some more.. The "nut" can be used anywhere with no effect. The lockers in the medical room can't be opened with any of the cards (though I may not have tested all of them).
                        Last edited by Scream; 02-18-2013, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• I heard you like headless blonde chicks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	headless.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	402512

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-18-2013, 12:59 PM.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• Since my question went ignored in the other thread...I thought I could ask here, although I am trying to avoid all spoilers.

Is there a save room THEME of any kind? I noticed in Zombie_X's OST rip there is a track that may sound like one MAIN0F I believe...<_<
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
                              Since my question went ignored in the other thread...I thought I could ask here, although I am trying to avoid all spoilers.

Is there a save room THEME of any kind? I noticed in Zombie_X's OST rip there is a track that may sound like one MAIN0F I believe...<_<
                              Short answer, we don't know. MAIN0F could be the save room theme, but we can't really be sure.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• Ah so no save rooms in the leaked build yah?

Shame.

Also I love your signature.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X