Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 WIP Spoiler Thread (Post your screenshots, findings, observations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
    Did you guys found the "invisible" cutscene where Elza grabs the P229? I'll try to reproduce it and upload a video of the scene.
    Here it is, please skip to 1:15 so you don't have to see me fighting against that weird controller scheme.

EDIT: Of course you all saw it, I thought that you needed to be in a special spot, but going through the corridor is all that takes. lol
    Last edited by Aleff; 02-18-2013, 01:33 PM.
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
      Ah so no save rooms in the leaked build yah?

Shame.

Also I love your signature.
      They are in the game.... they just don't work. That was expected though.

Anyone wanting to see the Sherry cut scene, here:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
        Here some 1.5 hacks I made today:
        Care to explain how you achieved that? Like, getting the hidden files and the player to jump into the water. The released build doesn't allow that as far as I could see, and I even tried doing that multiple times.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I posted this in the wrong thread.... So i'm re-posting here.

Here's something fun I wanted to do, the birkin fight, knife only, i used quite a bit of health but this is my first attempt at knifing a boss to death in any resident evil! I hope everyone enjoys (maybe i'll do a Leon attempt, using less health and not getting hit so much) it starts off quite slow, but once i get the hang of how birkin works/moves it gets more exciting.

Last edited by Guest; 02-18-2013, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• You can kill yourself with hand-grenades.

Kind of pointless I know.
            Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
              You can kill yourself with hand-grenades.

Kind of pointless I know.
              Any information regarding this build is useful! Small or big details, it doesn't matter. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

• So far I know the normal grenades work fine except, they don't kill zombies as far as I can tell.

The acid and incindenary(sp?) have animations like the hand-grenades, but have no effect or appearance.

The SPAS-12 works in an empty room, when fired at a gorilla the game froze.

If I find anything I'll post.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                  I posted this in the wrong thread.... So i'm re-posting here.

Here's something fun I wanted to do, the birkin fight, knife only, i used quite a bit of health but this is my first attempt at knifing a boss to death in any resident evil! I hope everyone enjoys (maybe i'll do a Leon attempt, using less health and not getting hit so much) it starts off quite slow, but once i get the hang of how birkin works/moves it gets more exciting.

When I go to this area, it gets stuck and moves very slowly, and I saw John saying something like "you little brat". I wonder if he doesn't like Sherry in the game?

OOPS! Wrong video! I meant the Factory yard video.
                  Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-18-2013, 03:49 PM.
                  I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Weapons I've tested in 1.5.

With Leon.

HP Browning - Works fine.

SIG P228 - Default aim is replaced with up aim, aiming up or down produces strange results. Firing sounds normal, not sure if enemies can be hit though.

Beretta M93 - 3 Round burst, works fine.

Glock 18 - See SIG P228.

Super Redhawk - Works fine, takes zombie heads off with one shot.

Remington M870 - Works fine.

Ingram M-10 - Works when not aimed at an enemy. Game freeze's when aimed at enemy.

SPAS-12 - See Ingram M-10

Flamethrower - First time used produces a stream of flame that goes straight up, second time produces nothing but sound is played.

Grenade Launcher (Standard Rounds) - Crashes game, assuming acid and flame rounds would be the same. Probably a weapon for Elza, not yet tested.

Rocket Launcher - Crashes game.

H&K MC51 - Works fine.

Colt Python - Crashes game.

Moving onto Elza in next post.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
                      Weapons I've tested in 1.5.

With Leon.

HP Browning - Works fine.

SIG P228 - Default aim is replaced with up aim, aiming up or down produces strange results. Firing sounds normal, not sure if enemies can be hit though.

Beretta M93 - 3 Round burst, works fine.

Glock 18 - See SIG P228.

Super Redhawk - Works fine, takes zombie heads off with one shot.

Ingram M-10 - Works when not aimed at an enemy. Game freeze's when aimed at enemy.

SPAS-12 - See Ingram M-10

Flamethrower - First time used produces a stream of flame that goes straight up, second time produces nothing but sound is played.

Grenade Launcher (Standard Rounds) - Crashes game, assuming acid and flame rounds would be the same. Probably a weapon for Elza, not yet tested.

Rocket Launcher - Crashes game.

H&K MC51 - Works fine.

Moving onto Elza in next post.

Cool but Super Redhawk only worked for me when the zombies broke through the lobby. any other zombie and the game would crash for me.

Comment

• Certain weapons only work at certain spots. I was killing zombies with the spas, i forget where, but i'll go back and figure it out tonight. I also had the magnum working and not working in certain areas as well.

Comment

• Will I keep searching for what I find?

Weapons I've tested in 1.5.

With Elza.

HP Browning - Produces a SPAS-12. Default aim is up, up is down and down has nothing. Firing works and affects enemies. Elza also appears to be wounded.

SIG P228 - Works fine.

Beretta M93 - Same as HP Browning except the Beretta M93 appears. AFAIKT.

Glock 18 - Fires 3 round burst and affects enemies but produces strange walking backwards animation.

Super Redhawk - Works when not aimed at enemy.

Hand-Grenades - Produces H&K MC51 AFAIK, normal aim points the gun in the air and fires with no sound. Turning around has default aim as does walking forward, walking backwards is fine.

Acid Grenades - Produce a pistol not sure which and acts like the hand-grenades.

Incindenary Grenades - Same as acid grenades.

Ingram M-10 - Same as Super Redhawk.

SPAS-12 - Same as Super Redhawk.

Flamethrower - Produces a pistol not sure which one, default aim is down and firing. Firing gun produces flames only on first time.

Grenade Launcher - Produces a pistol not sure which one, aiming is down and firing. Firing gun crashes game. Going to assume it is the the same with acid and fire rounds.

Rocket Launcher - Same as Grenade Launcher.

H&K MC51 - Works fine.

Fun find, if you kill the zombie in the east corridor with Elza, the cut-scene still takes place as though the zombie is still around.

Has anyone been able to pick up the box of ammo in office B without climbing onto the table and running around in the air?
                          Last edited by Enigma_632; 02-18-2013, 04:46 PM. Reason: Updating post.

sigpic

Comment

• Here's my full walkthrough featuring Leon and Elza in 1 hour and 38 minutes! It shows almost everything on this video!

Hope you like it!

Comment

• anyone remember how to activate the zombies at 301 Site B ?

Comment

• Gemini,

I tried to changes the costumes but when I open memory, it doesn't let me change the values at all. I tried various button presses but nothing worked.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X