Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perhaps the Resident Evil Zero beta for the Nintendo 64 will be next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps the Resident Evil Zero beta for the Nintendo 64 will be next?

I'm just so ecstatic right now about the release of Resident Evil 1.5. Perhaps the early build of Resident Evil Zero for the Nintendo 64 will be the next anticipated beta?

Stop it, don't build hype. I don't want another 1.5 ghost on the RE community
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

I think that's only like 10% complete right? I don't recall the last lead though, didn't someone have it and get scared away by Capcom or was that all BS?

Comment

It was true apparently, Scream. Over at ASSEMbler, there was a topic with new screens and information I think but it had to be taken down due to trouble from Capcom. I think someone there still owns it, but it's not playable in a regular way. Only with a special dev cart or something like that.

Last edited by BiohazardFE; 02-18-2013, 09:07 AM. Reason: Adding source
        sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

Nice vid link in that topic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHSUCczkbz4

Looks better than I remember it..
          Last edited by Scream; 02-18-2013, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Why should we want it?
            Unlike 1.5 that is a whole new game. RE0 for N64 is just an inferior version of RE0 for Gamecube. Everything's exactly the same.

Besides, no one til' now has proved to have a copy of it.
            All the gameplay videos found on YouTube are from game events.

EDIT: Sorry if it came out rude or something, that's just my point of view. Seriously, sorry. I don't wanna destroy people's dreams here.
            Last edited by Guest; 02-18-2013, 10:15 AM.

Comment

It would be nice, but it's not a different game - it's pretty much going to be Zero with N64 graphics.

Comment

So what is it now, a race between RE0 N64, RE3.5 and RE5 SP build?
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Hm there are some contradictions for RE 3.5 and Zero 64...

Lot of people are saying that that games arent finished and only small gameplay area exist....

Comment

What other unreleased/beta's have been made available online? I remember the Gameboy Color port of RE1 was leaked, a 90% complete version if I recall correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                      So what is it now, a race between RE0 N64, RE3.5 and RE5 SP build?
                      The final build of BH1.5 will always reign supreme.

As for RE0 on N64, Alinhoalisson and Darkmoon are absolutely right... It's basically just the train segment from the Gamecube version of RE0, but running on an N64.

Think of the game Bart vs The Space Mutants. Why on earth would you play the NES version instead of the Genesis version? I'm sure that there are other analogies that I'm not thinking of as well.
                      Last edited by Enigmatism415; 02-18-2013, 04:49 PM.

Comment

I'm personally way more interested in 3.5. How much of it was completed before they scrapped it?

As others have said, 0 on the N64 would just be the same game with N64 graphics.
                        Last edited by Spera01; 02-18-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                          I'm personally way more interested in 3.5. How much of it was completed before they scrapped it?
                          We already know it. Barely anything.

Comment

The next best unreleased Resident Evil besides 1.5 is RE:0 for the N64, it still holds true to that old style Resident evil game play and feel, we won't ever see that one though. I wouldn't mind seeing some more biohazard 1 beta's leak.

Comment

I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                              X