Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a little update in my tests is text editing: COLOR

How I do this?

finding text in ISO and via hex i discovery some codes for change color.

ex: [hex] 05 01=GREEN 05 02=RED 05 03=GREY 05 04=WHITE 05 05=GREEN 05 06=RED 'dark' 05 07=BLUE

Click image for larger version

Name:	HEX text.png
Views:	1
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	402757

I hope you enjoy
    Last edited by _edu@rdo_; 03-17-2013, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Excellent posts, guys. Keep 'em coming.

What's supposed to happen in the warehouse Birkin fight goes something like this, I believe - and you resident experts please correct me if I get it wrong:

First time (Elza)

- Elza enters, goes to elevator console, Birkin appears inside elevator, breaks off pipe to use as a club, first fight.
      - Birkin mutates partway during the fight with Elza as he takes on damage (when he screams and grows a bit)
      - Elza succeeds in putting Birkin down - THEN - Birkin recovers, begins howling, and crawls up the stack of crates to lick his wounds. (Elza doesn't necessarily see this; hence her subsequent dialogue with John and Sherry)
      - "Forklift room" cutscene with Elza, John, and Sherry ....

Second time (Leon)

- Leon enters the warehouse, goes to power console
      - Birkin throws his pipe at him from the top of the stack of crates, then jumps down. Second fight
      - Leon finally succeeds in putting Birkin down; Birkin again runs off and hides to lick his wounds (but recovers faster this time)
      - "Forklift" cutscene with Leon, Marvin, and Linda
      - Leon re-enters the warehouse with Marvin and Linda in tow, and they make a beeline for the elevator.
      - Before they can go down, Birkin attacks a third and final time. Elevator cutscene where Marvin gets wounded ....

You can see Birkin throwing the pipe at Leon in one of the old surviving video clips. That part of the cutscene is broken in the Magic Door build. That's also why Birkin doesn't climb up the crates after Elza beats him, although you can see him try if you position yourself just right. What you need to do is lure him to the forklift room door and beat him there. The camera angle will then be right for you to see him try to climb up the crates (walking in place and howling).
      Last edited by RMandel; 03-18-2013, 03:44 AM.
      Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
      Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

This is so cool i cant wait to see birkins next transformations

Comment

Originally posted by _edu@rdo_ View Post
          Here's a little update in my tests is text editing: COLOR

How I do this?

ex: [hex] 05 01=GREEN 05 02=RED 05 03=GREY 05 04=WHITE 05 05=GREEN 05 06=RED 'dark' 05 07=BLUE

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8500[/ATTACH]

I hope you enjoy
          Good find, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
            Good find, thanks!
            de nada! ;)

Comment

I've posted some more episodes of "Story of RE15" for you to enjoy at the top of the thread. Here are some other related goodies, too ...

SurvivHor - "Making of RE2 CGI [cutscenes]" (in French, from FUN TV)

SurvivHor - "RE1.5 being shown at the 1997 Tokyo Game Show" (brief and in Japanese, from Capcom sources)
              RE 1.5 au Tokyo Game Show 1997RE 1.5 at Tokyo Game Show 1997

Here's an oldie but a goodie from Albert Wesker of the SurvivHor team. Some of the info is obviously dated or incorrect, but he didn't have the actual game in hand back when he made this. He used every scrap of video and just about every still shot or piece of artwork he could lay his hands on at the time, though - and it's still got a lot of good, useful info for you folks new to the RE15 scene.

SurvivHor's Resident Evil 1.5 walkthrough
              Part A - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUcrELW5780
              Part B - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwCcVGDR6E0
              Part C - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6KCS12IT88

Here's another oldie but goodie - all four trailers for YamiBiohazard's now-abandoned "Dark Biohazard" project. Not technically RE15 per se, but a lot of what was planned for this was clearly inspired by RE15. Oh, what could have been ....

Trailer 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBz8GN_Ak_A
              Trailer 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUSQ3W1IXsA
              Trailer 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL2BtH_0K9U
              Trailer 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf572oIoPmU

Comment

Originally posted by _edu@rdo_ View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8500[/ATTACH]

I hope you enjoy
                How are you able to display the dialog into readable English? I only get this as a result.

If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

I've now got the last episodes online in my series that are set in the RPD (Stage 1). I'm going to take a break, then start working on Stage 2. All those who have asked to help stay in touch, because I'll definitely need help on the Sewers. Anyhow, enjoy for now!

Comment

Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                    I've now got the last episodes online in my series that are set in the RPD (Stage 1). I'm going to take a break, then start working on Stage 2. All those who have asked to help stay in touch, because I'll definitely need help on the Sewers. Anyhow, enjoy for now!
                    I should go ahead and watch them all now

Comment

I guess the second background of the northern portion of the Mirror Room doesn't have flags yet?

Comment

So I just started viewing these now that you have a lot and I gotta say fantastic work! Its like reading a novel with music which is very intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
                          How are you able to display the dialog into readable English? I only get this as a result.

Hi OKeijiDragon

here it is:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Table print.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	193.8 KB
ID:	402805

And here is a table of caracters: http://www.4shared.com/file/Xa0S9LWR...z___A-Z__.html

Also you can edit this table in WINDHEX on the path: TOOLS>TABLE EDITOR or a new table: TOOLS>TABLE MAKER

I hope you enjoy

Comment

I knew we could count on MB's talent when it came to dealing with RE15 proper. That's part of the reason why I encouraged "the Team" to go ahead and release it back during the controversy. Now if only that room didn't have that stupid poster on the wall - but that's a personal pique of mine.

Excellent work on the text tables, by the way. I left that kind of hacking behind decades ago, back in my C64 days - but I can at least appreciate it. -_^
                            Last edited by RMandel; 03-22-2013, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Thanks a lot for share it with us Eduardo! It's very very useful!

Thanks again!

Comment

A couple more of my videos for the thread ....

The Unofficial RE15 "Rick Roll"
                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

RE2 Beta 1 TGS trailer reconstruction
                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X