My RE1.5 scans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My RE1.5 scans

I have some good news and some bad ones.

The good news is, while I thought that all my RE archives have been deleted with an external hard drive crash, several years ago, I have find a folder on an other external hard drive, with some RE material. Including scans of Japanese magazines.

The bad news is that most of the time, at the beginning, I didn't bother writing down which magazine the scan(s) came from… later on, I started to scan also the cover, fixing this mistake. Also, that's all I have! No need to ask me for more about RE1.5, because there is nothing else.

I am uploading these scans in ImageShack. Feel free to use them at your convenience

Hyper PlayStation Re-mix Vol. 4 Feb. 1997 (Scans from Doughboy):

The infamous Famitsu with the interview of Capcom staff canceling RE1.5 and the picture of journalists playing RE1.5 (one magazine):

The first coverage of RE1.5 I saw in a Japanese magazine. Maybe Famitsu... (one magazine):

Coverage of Famitsu about RE1.5 (one magazine):

(one magazine):

TGS 97 (one magazine):

The Playstation #35:

The Playstation #38:

The Playstation #39:

CAP #8. Not a RE1.5 image but it took me so long to find where Inflames found it first :

CAP #2. I don't have the original scan anymore, only this that I made for the Inflames forums visitors :

Last edited by imacwesker; 07-29-2013, 09:11 PM.
    Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Did you find any non-1.5 related stuff?
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

The first, scans from Doughboy, is from Hyper PlayStation Re-mix Vol. 4 Feb. 1997.

Cover/disc:
      Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        Did you find any non-1.5 related stuff?
        Yes, about RE1

Originally posted by Anders View Post
        The first, scans from Doughboy, is from Hyper PlayStation Re-mix Vol. 4 Feb. 1997.
        Thank you, Anders
        Last edited by imacwesker; 07-29-2013, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
          I have some good news and some bad ones.

The good news is, while I thought that all my RE archives have been deleted with an external hard drive crash, several years ago, I have find a folder on an other external hard drive, with some RE material. Including scans of Japanese magazines.

The bad news is that most of the time, at the beginning, I didn't bother writing down which magazine the scan(s) came from… later on, I started to scan also the cover, fixing this mistake. Also, that's all I have! No need to ask me for more about RE1.5, because there is nothing else.

I am uploading these scans in ImageShack. Feel free to use them at your convenience
          Brilliant stuff, thanks for going through all the effort of uploading these.

Comment

The infamous Famitsu with the interview of Capcom staff canceling RE1.5 and the picture of journalists playing RE1.5 (one magazine):

I don't think all of these magazine scans belong to the same issue. I'm fairly certain that the second image is from Famitsu Review Special December 1996. If the footage from the journalists was taken from Tokyo Game Show in 1997, then it has to be from a different issue. Not sure about the third image, but it could be placed from November 1996 onwards.

The first coverage of RE1.5 I saw in a Japanese magazine. Maybe Famitsu... (one magazine):

Definitely not from Famitsu. Perhaps the Dengeki magazine?

The Playstation #35:

The Playstation #38:

The Playstation #39:

Thank you so much for these! Is it alright if I update them in the Database Project SkyDrive? I also might use them for something I've been working on, but I'll give you full credit for it.

And let me express my gratitude for this Wesker. This is a great contribution to RE 1.5 media.
            Last edited by Kegluneq; 07-31-2013, 05:32 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
            BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

Ah, I received a lot of those 1.5 scans before from Alzaire, but they were much lower resolution. Thanks a bunch Wesker.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                Is it alright if I update them in the Database Project SkyDrive? I also might use them for something I've been working on, but I'll give you full credit for it.
                Sure thing, Kegluneq Also thanks for the kind words. And you must be right about your comments. I am sure that the 3 first scans come from Famitsu, but maybe not from the same magazine.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                Ah, I received a lot of those 1.5 scans before from Alzaire, but they were much lower resolution.
                I gave them to several people, back in the days. I think I even put them in Inflames forums, around 2005.
                Last edited by imacwesker; 07-31-2013, 11:38 PM.

Comment

I just realized Leon's model doesn't have gloves in those images. Never noticed that before.

Comment

Originally posted by Renard View Post
                    I just realized Leon's model doesn't have gloves in those images. Never noticed that before.
                    Yeah, i noticed that a while back on the images off bioflames didn't want to bring it up because i thought it was already known
                    Last edited by Don Piano; 08-02-2013, 05:14 PM.

Comment

thats era 2 footage, elza was just born and neither of them had gloves.

Comment

Sorry to bother you about this Wesker, but I found there is a missing HQ scan from The Playstation Vol. 35.

This one: https://public.dm1.livefilestore.com...g51.jpg?psid=1

Could you please re-upload it?

Comment

So good to see this coming back from the grave. Thanks Wesker! Though there's one extra image on the gallery I don't know where belongs to: JAPANESE MAGAZINE. What magazine is that? Also, could you post the BH-related scans too?

@Kegluneq: Just updated the scans on the Skydrive folder: http://sdrv.ms/Rul7IV There's still a lot to do, but it's the first update I make in almost a year (and like the third time I log in THIA on the same period haha).
                          Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 08-21-2013, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Nice to see you around Ridley. Glad you updated the Magazine Database. You should do that more often, that's the best library the community has.

I got a lead on the remaining magazine front covers that were missing from my update, but I won't get back to it anytime soon. If you intend to update your database sometime soon, drop off a PM and I'll fill on you in. Maybe you'll have better luck with those than I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                              Sorry to bother you about this Wesker, but I found there is a missing HQ scan from The Playstation Vol. 35.
                              Could you please re-upload it?
                              Sorry Kegluneq, but I don't have this image in my back-up.

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                              So good to see this coming back from the grave. Thanks Wesker! Though there's one extra image on the gallery I don't know where belongs to: JAPANESE MAGAZINE. What magazine is that?
                              You are welcome Ridley. Not sure about the magazine's cover, that's why I didn't put it in my topic.
                              Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                              Also, could you post the BH-related scans too?
                              Yes, but there isn't much to see. Most of my RE1 scans were about the visuals, not about the texts.
                              Here they are anyway (don't know from which magazines they were scanned, sometimes in 1994-1995):

Also, here is an interview from Mikami (1996, I think):

And this is an event promoting REDC:

Not related but I have updated my GrantBitman Youtube account ( http://www.youtube.com/user/GrantBitman ) with a few videos coming from Sony's archives. If you are into old video games, you may find them interesting ;-)
                              Last edited by imacwesker; 08-26-2013, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X